Chaunu books,

Are they hard back covers, I have the list of shipwrecks set out in excel format, from Perrie Chaunu, but the hard back cover books would be nice, missed a set for $1000, that about what hey are worth, you can by the soft back cover here in Europe from thirty to eighty euros a volume,

Last edited:
A TH member and great guy, "Chagy", was trying to sell a set for (I believe: $1,000), but he hasn't checked in since Aug. '23.
Don in SoCa.
PS: Black Duck; Is your set six books, as you say, or 9 books. My understanding is the complete set is 9 books covering 1504-1650.

I have 6 of the Chaunu books, these list every ship that left and came back to Spain from 1504-1650,
That could be found in the archives in the 1950s, and shipwrecks also. Great source for the New World and Spain routes.
Firm $5,000
Sorry per our rules only Charter Member can sell from website. If you are wanting to sell please join.

Are they hard back covers, I have the list of shipwrecks set out in excel format, from Perrie Chaunu, but the hard back cover books would be nice, missed a set for $1000, that about what hey are worth, you can by the soft back cover here in Europe from thirty to eighty euros a volume,
Thanks yea its 5,k if you find a set for 1k or 4 k you should buy them

Black Duck, please join as CM or thread will have to be deleted.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back