A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240413_175623_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_175623_Gallery.jpg
    430.6 KB · Views: 67
  • Screenshot_20240413_175657_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20240413_175657_Gallery.jpg
    393.9 KB · Views: 66
I think most who have dug somewhere, would like to know if a good buried marker isn't found by about 2-3 feet if they should totally abandon the dig... or if there is still a decent chance they are on the spot anyways.

Nobody knows what these guys were thinking when they buried it. But, some knowledge of others digging spots might help.

Two difirents locatiions 4 miles aprox and two de PI detector work first it's 20 inch deep

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240211-150713~2.png
    Screenshot_20240211-150713~2.png
    959.8 KB · Views: 36
  • Screenshot_20240211-150728~2.png
    Screenshot_20240211-150728~2.png
    488.2 KB · Views: 38
Took a ride in the old Willy’s came across these two in the mountains a while back.They are still standing watching over the trail the fire did not touch them.
IMG_4993.JPG

Last edited:
Now that my friend is a nice find. Thank you for sharing
No problem Poon we try and keep it as factual as possible on this thread, even though there are out side influences that like to try and discredit. There are a few hard working treasure hunters out there that do believe still.Sandy1 has been very conscientious in his work to keep it on track and truthful. There still are a lot of out side influences that would like to discredit the thread but it will not happen. To many proven factual sites existing out there thru the years.

No problem Poon we try and keep it as factual as possible on this thread, even though there are out side influences that like to try and discredit. There are a few hard working treasure hunters out there that do believe still.Sandy1 has been very conscientious in his work to keep it on track and truthful. There still are a lot of out side influences that would like to discredit the thread but it will not happen. To many proven factual sites existing out there thru the years.
I just like what sandy has going on it is rare for somebody to tell you about something but to go ahead and prove it. That gets my full attention and thanks for the reply soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will put some up ya might enjoy

I just like what sandy has going on it is rare for somebody to tell you about something but to go ahead and prove it. That gets my full attention and thanks for the reply soon as I figure out how to post a picture I will put some up ya might enjoy
Thank you cyzak

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back