3 Month Anniversary

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey All!? Hard to believe that I just got my MD 3 months ago.? I feel like I've been treasure hunting my whole life.? I guess I have, only without the benefit of an MD.? I remember seeing these pictures of piles of clad, on this site, in magazines and even in the shops of the fellows trying to sell me their particular brand of MD.? I also remember thinking "man it must take years to put together a pile of loot like that!"? Well, after realizing that I had passed a milestone this week, I decided to put together this post for all my fellow newb's out there.? I had already cashed in $61.00 in clad around the end of February, but the pile I put out on the table for pix was mind boggling, (another $62.91).? I soon realized that I was gonna have to choose what to include in the photo.? All the hot wheels, pocket knives, ammunition and relics were out!? So here's what 90 lineal days of MD'ing netted me (most interesting finds).? Actually I've kept a log and this represents 71 hours of MD'ing.? ?I'm only on my second set of batteries (but my forth digging tool).? So thanks to all my new friends that helped me get my start...Jeff of Pa...True Metal...jwfmbf...MD...Onionhead (or Onionrings if you prefer)...Stoney56...and all you others (and you know who you are), that put such vital and interesting information on this forum for newbies like me.? Happy hunting everyone~CO2 ;D

Attachments

• 3mo.jpg
    3mo.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0
Outstanding job!

Find more, dig more, post more!

HH

lonewolfe

Ahh shucks CO2, ?:-[. Am always glad to help. Congratulations on your Anniversary. May you be blessed with the best finds and best friends throughout your life and MD career. Stoney

Tremendous job, and a great example to all starting out that in time we all hit the big one. Keep up the great work and goodluck on all of your future finds.

HH

Impresive treasure hoard there! You are making some great finds CO2. It looks like I am about to finally close the sale on the 25th so Retirement, here I come. I will be out your way sometime between July & Oct. I'll let you know when. It would ba a real trip to get together. I have to make a date with Zombie & Sonja Marie sometime after my daughters wedding June 23rd too. Also gonna get with Big MO very soon around Pendleton, OR. I will also be going back to TN for an extended visit after July so I still owe Distelrath a get together too. Wow! I don't know if I'm gonna have time to be retired!

Congrats on the nice collection of goodies. It shows that you are working hard at detecting. Spotz

WOW! You are doing an incredible job. Keep up the good work and hope the finds keep getting better!

Steeler Fan

You know this makes you wanta go "full time" don't you? That's a lot of goodies that was just waiting for you to find them. Congrats and keep up the great work (fun)? Which one?

NC Barefoot2

Thats is some awesome detecting!!!
With that much to show in three months, you are definitely doing something right...
WTG!!

That is absolutely awesome! I'm still learning about this THing......looks like I need to leave my yard....fast! ?;D
Nana ?;)

CO2 Thats a nice pile of change and other finds for three months.It does collect up fast if you can put any time into hunting.I have Three large coffee cans full of clad, one and a half just pennies. Dont know how much $$$$ is there.Nice work and may your next three months be full of great finds. ;D

Spotz, Glad to see you can make it back to God's country, TN. eish you the best.HH

CO2--WTG cool finds. You have a really nice assortment of coins and relics and jewelry going there.
I need to go to Colorado :D :D

Looks Like the Denver Mint out there.LOL Great finds CO2 and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY. HH

Wow, I just want to run and jump in that pile of coins. ;D

That's impressive, CO2. Your hobby has almost paid for itself! Can't say that about most hobbies.

Haupin

Outstanding finds CO2. We have to go out MD together someday. Keep up the great detecting and don't dig up all of the treasures, save some for me.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back