3 Month Anniversary

Colorado2

Dec 26, 2004
Berthoud CO
Detector(s) used
White's DFX, White's MXT, Fisher Gold Bug II
Hey All!? Hard to believe that I just got my MD 3 months ago.? I feel like I've been treasure hunting my whole life.? I guess I have, only without the benefit of an MD.? I remember seeing these pictures of piles of clad, on this site, in magazines and even in the shops of the fellows trying to sell me their particular brand of MD.? I also remember thinking "man it must take years to put together a pile of loot like that!"? Well, after realizing that I had passed a milestone this week, I decided to put together this post for all my fellow newb's out there.? I had already cashed in $61.00 in clad around the end of February, but the pile I put out on the table for pix was mind boggling, (another $62.91).? I soon realized that I was gonna have to choose what to include in the photo.? All the hot wheels, pocket knives, ammunition and relics were out!? So here's what 90 lineal days of MD'ing netted me (most interesting finds).? Actually I've kept a log and this represents 71 hours of MD'ing.? ?I'm only on my second set of batteries (but my forth digging tool).? So thanks to all my new friends that helped me get my start...Jeff of Pa...True Metal...jwfmbf...MD...Onionhead (or Onionrings if you prefer)...Stoney56...and all you others (and you know who you are), that put such vital and interesting information on this forum for newbies like me.? Happy hunting everyone~CO2 ;D

Attachments

• 3mo.jpg
    3mo.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 350
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back