1k in silver for 130 bucks?

I also tops screen shots. 2 of the site, 1 of the site confirmation email and 1 of the PayPal confirmation email. I will be so happy if this actually works. Haha

Hopefully the fine print didn't mention anything about a Nigerian with a rich uncle who just needs a bank account to store his millions.

I used a prepaid CC that only has a couple hundred on it-

How many were in stock before you all bought them out? I foresee everybody getting refunded their order, I can't imagine a business that's just going to take a $3000-$4000 loss just to save face. Though I don't see anything mentioning they reserve the right to cancel orders which is weird because I've seen other sellers of things that fluctuate in value with that disclaimer to protect them in case something shoots up in price and they don't catch the change in time.

Edit: If they do honor all the orders somebody is getting fired over there for sure.

Well almost 900 dollar profit on my end is never frowned upon. Lol I will feel bad if someone is fired but also be really happy to get all the silver

No way do they sell all of that at that price

It is fixed now bit they still only charged PayPal 127 dollars so lets hope its gonna go through

Good catch, next time pm me.. I'll buy em all and split the profits with you. Lucky score guys!

they're probably discussing with attorneys if "bait and switch" applies to web orders. Looks like a small coin store, hope they had big profit margins, not many small shops do.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back