1k in silver for 130 bucks?

Kilerclown25

Mar 27, 2013
Ohio
Primary Interest:
Other
SC20130402-133551.png

If what I think is correct thats 1k worth in junk silver being sold for only about 139 bucks? You think thats legit? Should I even bother with it?

They missed a zero.

Add to cart

I wonder if you could get away with that cost..

Well I added it to cart and it still said 127 plus 3 dollars shipping. But if its legitimately 1270 dolars then I don't have that kind of money for all that silver! You guys think I should risk it?

Give it a shot. Worst they could do is say sorry, its a typo and return your 127.

Well I would assume that you can fight it if they try to charge you the correct price.. Take multiple screen shots on your computer and take some with a camera.. I certainly would try it, you could end up scoring huge from their mistake.. Otherwise I assume It would be false advertising.. Don't trust me though.. I dunno..

I actually found the page and put an order in before they sold out- got a confirm and everything- we will see what happens

I bought 1 and got a confirmation via email from there site. So we can all work through this together!

I also got a confirmation from my PayPal account so if they back out I'm guaranteed my money back, hopefully...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back