1715 Beach Sites

Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't ANYTHING west of the wreck sites (across A1A) off limits? Isn't most of it a state park? Seems like I heard something about that on here. I haven't looked how far the park extends North and south....but heard or read that you can't metal detect on the other side of A1A - adjacent to teh wrecks. I also heard they have found coins in several places across the streets in the early days. Was down at Wabbaso, Sebastian, Sea Grape,etc. today and was thinking how nice it would be to be able to metal detect across the steet in the bay...WOW!!!

I have seen several people detecting along A1A on the Western side and nobody bothered them. You just want to be careful where you park.

Sorroque

Were the 2 box conversion metal detectors ever proven a success?

I have Garrett 2500 attached w/Eagle eye and I would like to work with it in thoses beaches 1715 sites but I need sombody tell me some experiences with thoses machine of deep seeking. I was with My wife detecting in Wabasso beach at Disney resort just 1-1/2 miles away south and We found nothing. :-[

Amona

Amona said:
Sorroque

Were the 2 box conversion metal detectors ever proven a success?

I have Garrett 2500 attached w/Eagle eye and I would like to work with it in thoses beaches 1715 sites but I need sombody tell me some experiences with thoses machine of deep seeking. I was with My wife detecting in Wabasso beach at Disney resort just 1-1/2 miles away south and We found nothing. :-[

Amona
You are supposed to look in the swamps S. of Seb. When the ancient *old fools were looking for treasure they knew that 1715 treasure was in these swamps . They did not have deepseekers back then. Are the swamps dried up now? Can you relocate them?! I think that is where i would definitely look for some of these treasures. In the River swamps with deepseekers! :headbang: Jack rackham used everglade swamps to bury his hoard as you know. It would take twobox conversion units to find Jack Rackhams treasure now too, from *hundreds of years ago. :read2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back