Found near my home in AZ. overlooking what I believe is a vault. Thoughts, opinions please.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
The photos you posted are of an iPad or similar tablet showing the drone footage. The reflection is on the glass of the tablet, showing something in the room where you took the photos. It isn’t part of the drone footage.
I just looked at the original drone footage and it appears to be in the footage. Im not a photo expert but wouldnt that suggest that its not a reflection?

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I just looked at the original drone footage and it appears to be in the footage. Im not a photo expert but wouldnt that suggest that its not a reflection?
If so, then it wouldn't be the kind of reflection I'm seeing in the photos posted.

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
opinions like yours are like a "KAREN" reply, don't get your panties in a waded up mess, youll start tripping over the dung that falls out.
Team, you asked for members opinions and they were given, just because you don't agree with them is no reason to violate our rules and insult members.

Read our rules, no more insults!

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
Team, you asked for members opinions and they were given, just because you don't agree with them is no reason to violate our rules and insult members.

Read our rules, no more insults!
A little late to the ball game admin, but looking at your credentials you were probably busy on the beach with all of your detectors finding lots of treasure. I beg your forgiveness and those that I offended please disregard any and all insults that I have made previously and those that I hopefully don't make in the future.

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
Best thing you could do TEAM ask Sandy1 if he will go to this site with you.
cyzak, I have been in contact with sandy1 and he lives not far from me. Hopefully we can go look at the site soon. Also, I took a GPS reading of the heart and cross and went back and darn if I can find it again. Ive looked 4 times for it and probably have 20 hours lookin and nothin.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions