Found near my home in AZ. overlooking what I believe is a vault. Thoughts, opinions please.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Im sure the pyramid builders did not have a crane, but they sure did move a lot of tonnage manually. Do you suppose that the effigy blocks weight as much as a limestone block which were in excess of 5 tons but yet were easily moved, stacked and at different elevations? As a Mechanical Engineer, my common sense and knowledge of physics and mechanics, tells me that moving the effigy rock to its final resting place would be very easy to do.

Megalithic Structures are still an unknown mystery...

Last edited:

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
As I indicated before, pay attention to rock spires if you are looking for these type treasure sites. They are general markers to some of the places more northern US , and probably elsewhere. I won't get into a big discussion on it. If I see spires anymore, I pay attention the area around them or below them. I'd like to say more but I get bored quickly nowadays online. The internet was supposed to be a place share and exchange ideas and information, but it's more a platform to push agendas and criticize everything.

DizzyDigger

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2012
Concrete, WA
Detector(s) used
Nokta FoRs Gold, a Gold Cube, 2 Keene Sluices and Lord only knows how many pans....not to mention a load of other gear my wife still doesn't know about!
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
As I indicated before, pay attention to rock spires if you are looking for these type treasure sites. They are general markers to some of the places more northern US , and probably elsewhere. I won't get into a big discussion on it. If I see spires anymore, I pay attention the area around them or below them. I'd like to say more but I get bored quickly nowadays online. The internet was supposed to be a place share and exchange ideas and information, but it's more a platform to push agendas and criticize everything.

Just for clarification, at no time did I suggest that the rock spire could not be a possible treasure location.

I disagreed with the suggestion that it is/was man-made, made my argument in support of that, and took a bunch of heat for it.
evil.gif
I still believe it to be a naturally occurring formation, but saw no reason to belabor the point any further.

Even wished Y'all good luck on your hunt.

Okey Dokey...good luck on your hunt. Truth is, ya never know what you're gonna find.

Not a naysayer, but yes, I have been known to be a "Devil's Advocate". It's my nature to question when someone suggests the complete opposite of what appears, to me, to be obvious. When I am wrong, someone typically explains why/how, and we get an education as a result. When something makes no sense and we don't ask questions, or question the narrative, then nobody learns anything.

You have no doubt been to Utah and seen the incredible rock formations there, all of which were made by Ma Nature herself. Wind, rain, heat and cold can make some amazing geological creations over time.

'Nuff said, and seriously, I do wish you good luck on your hunt. :occasion14:

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Just for clarification, at no time did I suggest that the rock spire could not be a possible treasure location.

I disagreed with the suggestion that it is/was man-made, made my argument in support of that, and took a bunch of heat for it. I still believe it to be a naturally occurring formation, but saw no reason to belabor the point any further.

Even wished Y'all good luck on your hunt.

Not a naysayer, but yes, I have been known to be a "Devil's Advocate". It's my nature to question when someone suggests the complete opposite of what appears, to me, to be obvious. When I am wrong, someone typically explains why/how, and I get an education as a result. When something makes no sense and we don't ask questions, or question the narrative, then nobody learns anything.
Dizz, nowadays this line of thought is called critical thinking. You must have been educated that way. If you respond to wishful thinking claims in the "Treasure Marks/Signs" threads with evidence and logic, you'll get plenty of heat. That's OK - curious minds eventually gravitate towards truth. This is meant to be a forum, not an echo chamber.

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
just returned from the site with drone footage. Appears to be some type of fortress or ??. Notice there are right angles at the corners of the "square" with the effigy on one corner. After looking at the walls of the square from the ground, they are defiantly hand stacked on three sides

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    583.4 KB · Views: 57
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    523 KB · Views: 56
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    498.6 KB · Views: 56

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Nice site. I have seen that shadow Bull at some great sites. But not the place to dig, but not to far away. Thanks for posting the photos. I find them interesting .
3.jpg

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
I see about 6 more towers. We're they all hand stacked and why?
I walked to the twin towers and they appear to be stacked. Behind the twin towers is another rock stack but has toppled over. It was getting on in the day and I didn't want to drive out in the SXS at night as getting into this spot was sketchy at best. Notice the creek beside the site. Found an old mine shack about 100 yards away from the site. Below the effigy is what appears to be a collapsed tunnel with an old shovel sticking out of the collapse.

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
I walked to the twin towers and they appear to be stacked. Behind the twin towers is another rock stack but has toppled over. It was getting on in the day and I didn't want to drive out in the SXS at night as getting into this spot was sketchy at best. Notice the creek beside the site. Found an old mine shack about 100 yards away from the site. Below the effigy is what appears to be a collapsed tunnel with an old shovel sticking out of the collapse.
just noticed this circled color object in the background of the pic. Its multi colored and it appears to form a square of the color spectrum.

Attachments

• 2A.jpg
    2A.jpg
    560.4 KB · Views: 30

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
just noticed this circled color object in the background of the pic. Its multi colored and it appears to form a square of the color spectrum.
That's a reflection of something in the room where the pictures were taken. It's on two of the pictures in different places. It's nothing.

OP
OP
T

TEAM

Apr 30, 2022
That's a reflection of something in the room where the pictures were taken. It's on two of the pictures in different places. It's nothing.
Huhhhh? I took these with my drone this morning outside??

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Proof of Giants & Past advanced civilizations :thumbsup:

there is No telling what type of Treasures :treasurechest:Lay there !

If I was an Outlaw in the 1700/1800 's that would be the Perfect place to hide My Treasures , And Remember :tchest:
& if I was an Indian, I may have thought it was a God who turned to stone :laughing7:

Good Hunting :coffee2:

Last edited:

robertk

Bronze Member
May 16, 2023
Missouri
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
White's Spectra v3i
Garrett Ultra GTA 1000
Whites Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Huhhhh? I took these with my drone this morning outside??
The photos you posted are of an iPad or similar tablet showing the drone footage. The reflection is on the glass of the tablet, showing something in the room where you took the photos. It isn’t part of the drone footage.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread