Zig Zag Canyon.

I've never read the book. Is it about the LDM. If it is, what does the zig Zag Canyon have to do with it?
Good morning nobodie,
I haven’t read it either. There may be a zigzag canyon, as there is a reference to one in the photo below …
IMG_1013.jpeg
there are lots of canyons that zigzag …. Is there a reason that you feel a zigzag or zig zagging canyon is associated with the LDM?

Idahodutch

I've never read the book. Is it about the LDM. If it is, what does the zig Zag Canyon have to do with it?

The OP appears to be from the middle of a conversation.

The Zig Zag Canyon looms large in the Lost Adams Diggings saga. There are least a couple of books about the LAD with that title. It's also in the great movie Mackenna's Gold.

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

How do I sign out of the forum? I can't figure it out.
Head up to the top row (in black with white letters) and click on your profile (between "Charter" and the little envelope.

You'll get a drop-down menu with "Log Out."

Good luck to all,

The Old Bookaroo

Nobodie, here is a clue that is more worthy than many clues written in articles and books.
Close to the LDM, there are few prominent zigzags in the main canyon, canyon which could not be considered as a zigzag canyon taking in consideration its general course. That's why the clues are given usually for the region related to the area of interest.
The ravine that runs between the mines and the hidden camp, starts at the "foot" of one of the zigzags.

The reason Feldman wtote the book is because he and Bob Schoose (Owns Goldfield Ghost Town) spent some time searching for the Lost Adams, and they thought they may have come close.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back