World Series Champions, All-Star Autographs Found at Yard Sale for $1

TreaShore

May 4, 2023
U.S.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT (since 2012)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Check out what I found at a yard sale. The seller was planning to throw away all of the items at the end of the day, so everything was priced to sell ($1 per photo pack).

20240626_013736.jpg
20240626_013808.jpg
20240626_013559.jpg

I knew that these packs had to be worth something based on their age and seeing Mickey Mantle staring back at me. What I didn't expect to find were the autographs inside. My heart skipped a beat. Here is the lesser of the two autographs I found. I explain the story of how I found the packs, what they are, and show the other auto in my video.

I'll also add this. Here is "Sad" Sam Zoldak's 1949 Bowman card. Having an autographed original photo matching the image used for his card is pretty cool. I might pick up his card eventually.
1949-bowman-number-78-sam-zoldak-no-name-on-front-psa-5-graded-baseball-card-mlb_ss2_p-2003562...jpg

Check out what I found at a yard sale. The seller was planning to throw away all of the items at the end of the day, so everything was priced to sell ($1 per photo pack).

View attachment 2157793View attachment 2157794View attachment 2157795

I knew that these packs had to be worth something based on their age and seeing Mickey Mantle staring back at me. What I didn't expect to find were the autographs inside. My heart skipped a beat. Here is the lesser of the two autographs I found. I explain the story of how I found the packs, what they are, and show the other auto in my video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back