deathhare

Dec 29, 2008
Nashville, TN
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well today I hit my recently found area. Seems to be an old house site or a place people were dumping stuff in the 40s or so.
Found an old toy gun, a few .22 shells, a toy soldier made out of lead, a copper? lip stick tube with logo dated to the 30s, a hideous silver horse head ring that says Sterling inside and a few clad.
Oh...i almost forgot the most important find. A snake. Yes a real snake. I got a good target and kicked back the leaves to begin to pinpoint it and I uncover a freaking snake and he was pissed off. Not that big but about 14" long maybe?
He froze, i jumped and acted like a girl for about 30 seconds. Really scared the crap out of me as its been real cold recently and that was the last thing I expected to see.
I decided there was only room for one of us in the hunting area and I didnt want to meet him again while on my knees digging a hole. Pinned him with my coil and introduced him to Mr. Lesche. :-\

Sorry, no pics but I sure wish I had my camera this time.

Upvote 0
OOOH Crap... Now the AG Eric Holder will add the Lesche assault tool to the assault weapon ban.. That's a Good snake...Good and dead.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back