🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Alpha
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
who knows it knows it

Hmmm...story.
Ok.
I was an evening outside yesterday on an old field.
I found Roman, Byzantine coins and objects earlier already here.
The weather was cool and windy, because I was just two hours.
I found just one roman bronze first, and later found this silver coin. I didn't know what I found out, what this is, just at home only what I found.
A couple of lead pieces and ammunition came yet later, and this silver object and the denarius.
This is a short story, excuse me for a bad english, I hope that understand this?

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 20
Ohh, understand!
This coin was very rare not in this time, but also in roman period too.

Amazing! Simply amazing! Great finds. I vote for banner also.

That coin looks like silver, but I believe it is copper.
Mintage was about 31.5 M in that year.
The series ran from 1921 to 1937.
Don........
My microscope"s cool light...sorry, of course isnt silver just copper:)

I went out to the field again today, but I didn't find anything interesting, I think it's the special coin was occur sporadically.
Thank you for all comments.

I went out to the field again today, but I didn't find anything interesting, I think it's the special coin was occur sporadically.
Thank you for all comments.

Funny how this happens, I'm convinced that my wish list Saxon or Roman Gold Coin will occur in a nothing field.

Outstanding coins by any standards, BANNER!

CONGRATS ON BANNER, it was a no-brainer!

Congrats on getting on the banner again Taranis, I didn't get to vote but you have an amazing coin for sure.:hello2::hello2::hello2:

ZDD

Holy crap. Why can't I we have that history here? :(

Fantastic find!! Nicely done.

All the best,

Lanny

Great finds! Congratulations for finding and making the BANNER! :) Breezie

Congrats on the banner....

I really know nothing about this subject, but as an amateur, and an observer only, the "pendant" appears to be broken -- split accidentally -- so neither hands nor wings. (Though I admit it looks a lot like both, except there are way too many fingers if it is hands.) Could this have been a weight of some sort? For pulling down blinds or counterbalancing something or other?

Beautiful coin :headbang: great find Congrats on Banner . Jim

Wow to me these are some of the most beautiful and best coins I've ever seen. Congratulations!

The necklace pendant might be a fede pendant, with two hands on it. It was a marriage type gift like a ring. Look up fede ring.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back