Wish me luck!

FT Drum Native American history is quite interesting BTW. 😏
Will definitely look it up- thank you! I've slowly been changing my lifetime major into a anthropology; people's and processes direction and this whole NY region has proven to be super full of thesis ideas! The Seneca nation through their location at Ganandagan has been incredibly helpful with the Ontario & Monroe Counties-

Will definitely look it up- thank you! I've slowly been changing my lifetime major into a anthropology; people's and processes direction and this whole NY region has proven to be super full of thesis ideas! The Seneca nation through their location at Ganandagan has been incredibly helpful with the Ontario & Monroe Counties-
Good move me too. Just retired and researching a 4000 year old trail that crosses my property.

Update is...no go- unfortunately it wasn't able to happen
Sorry to hear that. If it's any comfort, I've missed a couple of properties in my life that I thought would have been just great, but because I missed those, I wound up in a much better place eventually. My wife is fond of saying everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is just keeping the path clear for better things to come in your future.

Sorry to hear that. If it's any comfort, I've missed a couple of properties in my life that I thought would have been just great, but because I missed those, I wound up in a much better place eventually. My wife is fond of saying everything happens for a reason. Maybe this is just keeping the path clear for better things to come in your future.
Your wife is wise for sure, that saying rings true in everything! Thank you!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back