WILLOW LAKE pool/ ADD 3 More HOURS TODAY.

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Back in 1998, I got the Privlege Of Being the First & Only Person allowed to Search A Swimming Area EVER

I didn't keep COMPLETE Records Back then But With My whites 6000-D detector, Once I started Keeping Records, I Found over $80.00 in 16 Days, Many Gold & silver Rings, Silver Coins,Etc.
? My Best Day "RECORDED THERE"? 204 coins .

? 1999 was the last Time I searched it & only Once with My Sovereign. I Did Find a 14K Gold Pearl Ring that day.

? ?Back Then I DIDN'T DIG FOIL READINGS.

AFTER they Had the DANCE HALL/ SKATING RINK torn Down, They Removed The Fence Surrounding the place, and Others Have SNUCK in and Searched Without Permission. I know this, Because When I saw Others searching, I would Stop to Talk & ask.

? ? ?I sent a Letter Last Friday to the Owner, Asking IF I could Give It another Try Stating, That I know Others Do Without Permission, and I Cannot Do That & asked If I could SEARCH Again.

? ? ? I recieved Permission Letter Today.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?HIS EXACT WORDS :

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?"GO AHEAD, GOOD LUCK. GOLD BULLION WE SPLIT"
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? & his Signature.

? ? ;D ;D ;D ;D

? ? ? ? ? ?Place Was Swimming LAKE during Summer & ICE LAKE for Making & Selling ICE in the 1870's

and later Became PUBLIC SWIMMING pool.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?NOW all I need Is Good Weather? :(

PICS ARE POOR, First one Shows Place when it as a Natural Lake.

? ? ? ? ?

Attachments

• WILLOWL002.jpg
    WILLOWL002.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 1,001
  • WILLOWL2001.jpg
    WILLOWL2001.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 947
  • WILLOWL003.jpg
    WILLOWL003.jpg
    12.1 KB · Views: 971
Upvote 0
Nice digs again Jeff,

HH

Lonewolfe

? ? ? ?Very nice!! ?I wouldn't worry, I don't think they will be tapping on your back.
? ?Now if they grab your ankle, thats another matter entirely. ? ? ?Congrats on the ring! ? ? ? HH

Sweet finds! 8) Good luck and keep 'em comin'! See if you can snap a pic of your ghoul friend if ya get a chance.

Congrats Jeff on all your finds ! Looks like you've found a great hunt site. Keep us posted on your progress there. Good Luck !

Huntin' 59er

JEFF! :o

You did good today!!!!

Congrats!!!

;)

Thank You Everyone.

Jeff

My mouth is just hanging open looking at all your finds. Can't wait for you to post more. This is better than the old Saturday Serial Movies when I was a kid! LOL

Nice Jeff I like that ring man. I just recall you leaving me a thread that you haven't found a ring in so long you cant remember. Well I'm sure you'll remember that one for awile.

Congrats

Jer

JerDfx said:
Nice Jeff I like that ring man. I just recall you leaving me a thread that you haven't found a ring in so long you cant remember. Well I'm sure you'll remember that one for awile.

Congrats

Jer

THANKS JER ;

MY Belief says there are at Least 2 Gold Rings Left Wherever one is found.

SO , I figure there Has to Be at Least 2 There YET

IF I find one Next Time, I'll Know There Are Still 2 More There Yet.

AS I said Earlier, I never Concentrated on the Tiny Foil Readings There.
Sunday The Find Right Before the ring was A tiny Foil Reading and I Pulled up a Tiny Foil Candy Wrapper.
The Next Signal Sounded EXACTLY the Same. & Turned out to be the Ring.

? GOTTA LOVE THEM TINY FOIL READINGS? ;D

PLUS it was a SWIMMING POOL.
Moms Rings on the Blanket.
Time to head home.
Kid gets Helpfull & Grabs The Blanket To Fold it Up,
Rings Go Flying thru the Air.
Place must Be loaded with them yet.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back