WHY is it that some threads cant be opened recently?

WHY is it that some threads can't be opened recently?

Probably the elusive apostrophe! " ' " in the heading.
I believe they are having a problem if there is an apostrophe in the opening heading?? May have been solved? TR was working on it. Check the "help" posts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
If you know of one give me title and forum and I will fix it...

Upvote 0
All of above threads fixed...

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0
All your images in thread show...

Upvote 0
All your images in thread show...
Thats odd because they dont show to me and they dont show to other members because if you read the entire thread you would know this because I asked other members. I understand its a lot to read so when i get a chance, Ill direct you to the exact post numbers.

You and the other volunteer moderators do a tremendous job but I noticed that nobody is interested in improving anything. Suggestions for improvement are simply dumped aside. The disappearing images have been a problem since day one and nobody seems to care. Actually nobody seems to care about any suggestion made by me. I even received threats from another member that didnt like an opinion I made on an attempted ID so they supposedly sent me a nasty revenge virus via a PM but when I started a thread to get help, it was locked down. Hey what am I supposed to think?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TH, the images have disappeared in posts #12, #16, #19, #20, I complained about it in post #24, they also disappeared in#27, #31, #32, #40, #46, and #63.

I asked the question in post #33 "Are my photos disappearing for anyone else?" and in post #34 the answer was "yes".

Images have been disappearing since day number one. It seems to occur if a person edits any part of the text, there is a chance the images will disappear. Or if you try to add an additional photo the images may disappear. Its very aggravating to me but if it doesnt bother you, then I guess it will never be fixed.. Just like the smiley situation (wink wink) i cant easily find a winking smiley.

Upvote 0
Have I just turned into a grumpy old man? Maybe disappearing images, hard to find smileys, locked threads and malware threats sent by a vengeful member should just be ignored and laughed off? Is it me? Have I turned into a grumpy old man always complaining??

Upvote 0
"Is it me? Have I turned into a grumpy old man always complaining??"
Yes. :laughing9:

Seriously, those images don't come up on my PC either. Could there possibly be an apostrophe in the pic URL's?

Upvote 0
TH, the images have disappeared in posts #12, #16, #19, #20, I complained about it in post #24, they also disappeared in#27, #31, #32, #40, #46, and #63.

I asked the question in post #33 "Are my photos disappearing for anyone else?" and in post #34 the answer was "yes".

Images have been disappearing since day number one. It seems to occur if a person edits any part of the text, there is a chance the images will disappear. Or if you try to add an additional photo the images may disappear. Its very aggravating to me but if it doesnt bother you, then I guess it will never be fixed.. Just like the smiley situation (wink wink) i cant easily find a winking smiley.

BigC, try something, on the posts that you have the picture, post the picture twice and see if that fixes the issue....

Upvote 0
BigC, try something, on the posts that you have the picture, post the picture twice and see if that fixes the issue....
I dont understand. Do you want me to edit and re-post each picture twice?

I notice if i edit and re-post, the image reappears but its only temporary.

Upvote 0
I dont want to mess with the posts that I have a picture because if I do that I will surely lose them too. The posts that I actually have a picture, are not the problem. The complaint is the images that have disappeared and you have to clic to view them. I will try and take a screenshot

Last edited:
Upvote 0
TH, here is a screenshot of what I am seeing in post#63. I use Google Chrome. Another member posted that they are seeing "invalid" or the images are coming up invalid. I had to re-post the entire thing in post #64.

disappearing images.jpg

I guess im kinda a stickler for details

Upvote 0
If i clic edit, i can make the images re-appear but its just temporary, as the next time I login, they are gone again.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back