WHATS THE MOST BEAUTUFUL THING OR PERSON YOU HAVE EVER SEEN

The Milky Way and Earth.

Attachments

• vtgkU.jpg
    vtgkU.jpg
    423 KB · Views: 119
100_0618.JPG100_0619.JPG

Impossible to resist picking up this youngster, especially when she gives you the sad eye treatment.

Now she's 95 lbs.....still beautiful.

Years ago, when Ford introduced their Pinto (what a wonderful auto!), they had a neato commercial on TV of a little pinto filly prancing around in a field...

A friend's fiance became fascinated/fixated, and discovered the breeder was nearby...
And contracted to buy next from that mare.

What a cantankerous, homely, poor excuse for a quality animal THAT turned out to be!
(and I really don't mean to rude or impolite or anything like that...! )

I've kept horses, over the years... and been around many. Some are absolutely the greatest, and others, well, ... many people just don't realize what a great deal of attention they require.

Among the best horses I ever rode was an old, blind, educated horse that became poorly cared for in his old age... Geez! brings a tear to my eye thinking about him, even now...
He was the most GRATEFUL horse, to have me saddle and ride him. He really appreciated having a pair of eyes and getting out of his paddock for exercise and a short run. His confidence in me was far beyond my ability and I unfortunately had to keep him reigned in.

A good ending, though... He was soon put out in a magnificent pasture to finish his days.

"In pursuit of honor" is a great horse movie if you haven't seen it.

1993, beautiful sunny day, hiking up a mountain near a stream in Denver Colorado... It started pouring rain out of nowhere with the sun still out and we ducked into a little dry cave seconds later and watched.. I have never seen anything so awesome since

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back