What the.......? From Friend of Friend - I have no idea what they are.

prairiepup

Apr 10, 2012
Nevada
Detector(s) used
ML 4500
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What we have here are pictures of something I have not ran across. These were found up in the mountain but he will not tell us where. In particular,pic 23a is as smooth as can be and weight over 2lb and he's got over 4000. The round egg looking ball is as big as a softball but not heavy at all and he's got close to 200 of them. They were tested for gold to nickel but no luck. The rest of the pics are made of some kind of metal. Take your shot and let me know.

View attachment 626851View attachment 626856View attachment 626855View attachment 626852View attachment 626854View attachment 626853View attachment 626857

Lots of questions to be answered! Very interesting objects. The "brick" has the chrysanthemum and rising sun flag, both imagery used by Japan. We will need accurate dimensions of the bricks, balls, wedges, and cylindrical items, and really good photos of the stamping on the bricks. Is there a railroad on or near the mountain? Is there a history of an aircraft crash on the mountain? Great mystery! Best of Luck, Sub

Upvote 0
They appear to be molds for something? Masonry? Which would explain the other finds. (Ornamental masonry)

Upvote 0
Maybe some of our experts can offer their opinions, but does this script look like a form of Latin? And it must not be a very dense metal for you to set it on top of a glass table! I will be looking forward to learning about this one...Sub

Upvote 0
Maybe some of our experts can offer their opinions, but does this script look like a form of Latin? And it must not be a very dense metal for you to set it on top of a glass table! I will be looking forward to learning about this one...Sub
It just looks like the letters are backwards, like some type of mould.:dontknow:

SS

Upvote 0
What country was this found in? the Phillipines? This thread has all the makings of a Phillipines treasure story.

Upvote 0
Phillipines?

That would be my guess. But I do not know for sure.

Upvote 0
Phillipines?

That would be my guess. But I do not know for sure.
Enough said. My hunch appears to be correct. Are you from the Phillipines?

Oh I have an opinion as to the iidentification of some of these objects but I would like to ask some questions first.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
No BCH,

I am from the good 'ol US of A.

PP
OK did you or any of your friends receive these pics in an email claiming that they are precious metals left by the Japanese and/or asking for investors?

They look interesting and this may be the real deal but the reason I ask because this has happened to me several times with so called platinum bricks and unknown metals, sometimes tested, found in the jungle, in the mountains or underwater.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
They usually slip up somewhere but they are getting better. For example I remember the antique steamer trunk of WWII bonds found in the jungle with the 50 star flag.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Nope, no claim of precious metals that I know of. Email said they tested them and did not know what they were. No request for investors unless it was before or perhaps after I was sent the pictures as a curiousity. No claim of origin other than the old man found them up in the mountains and would not say where.

I know little. I just have picture and a curious nature.

PP

Upvote 0
Nope, no claim of precious metals that I know of. Email said they tested them and did not know what they were. No request for investors unless it was before or perhaps after I was sent the pictures as a curiousity. No claim of origin other than the old man found them up in the mountains and would not say where.

I know little. I just have picture and a curious nature.

PP
LOL

#1- They were found in the Phillipines

#2- Your friend was sent an e-mail.

Why do you think they contacted your friend with all these pictures? Why do they want to share this treasure? So far it sounds as if they are reeling you in. :fish:

Why didnt they just post them here at TN?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I suggest to keep playing along. I did that once and posted the entire conversation here at TN. They always slip up and it makes a great read. Thanks for sharing.

Ill try to back search and find my old thread if anyone is interested.

Upvote 0
Im not suggesting that this is not a very interesting item but finding 8000 pounds of it in the Phillipines and receiving this information possibly in an unsolicited email doesnt sound very good. Does your friend know the Phillippino?.

Unfortunately, my platinum thread has been removed. It seems to always revolve around a large amount of an unknown metal.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/73522-platinum.html This is legit Tungsten but in the end he mentions financing. But still legit

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/what/203038-u-8155-esco-14hn.html not enough information which is often the norm

There are many many more but they have all been removed. The WWII trunk was a classic.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back