What should the Laginas do next?

This looks like fun.

Just spit balling here with absolutely no historical precedents, but 2 possibilities suggest themselves:
1) Natural underground water erosion
activity - thinking stalagmites,
stalactites.
2) Native American worship, art, burial.

Did you knock one over to see what's underneath? How big are they?
TAKE PICTURES, SHARE.
Years ago I had a thread(s) which described these mud mounds, etching & symbols upon them and where they were located within the cave. The 2 main ones had tunnels behind them going way back into the ground. See my avatar for the one up front. The 2nd very squared up one is WAY back into the cave and is in a very cramped area. Maybe I'll repost later today in General Discussion and see if anyone new has an idea...?

This looks like fun.

Just spit balling here with absolutely no historical precedents, but 2 possibilities suggest themselves:
1) Natural underground water erosion
activity - thinking stalagmites,
stalactites.
2) Native American worship, art, burial.

Did you knock one over to see what's underneath? How big are they?
TAKE PICTURES, SHARE.
Please don’t vandalize the formations and the native remains!
Thanks!

That thread was honestly refreshing.
A person had a puzzle, asked for help, and people tried to help him.

I too have a problem - I want a solution to this oak island question.

Can anyone help me?

That thread was honestly refreshing.
A person had a puzzle, asked for help, and people tried to help him.

I too have a problem - I want a solution to this oak island question.

Can anyone help me?
Howdy.... Well today is YOUR lucky day. I am known as an Oak Island expert. I know most everything. So if anybody can help answer your question... it's gotta be me. First I can't believe I found this website and saw this question. Lucky for you I did...! But being a world renowned expert on Oak Island keeps me very busy.

Hold on... I gotta fill my coffee cup back up. And turn the meat and spuds on the stove (breakfast).

Ok... I'm back now... where were we? Hell I done forgot the question now. I'll check back later.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back