What is it?

gemmy59

Jan 10, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
do you have any idea what is it!? image.jpg

Suggest several members reread our rules or Cassews may be correct....

Upvote 0
few folk here would recognize gem quality jadeite and fewer still would realize the difference between jadeite and nephrite. where did you acquire such a rare and quite valuable stone? The size, clarity and color of that piece makes it treasure indeed.

Upvote 0
precious paper weight... i never expect there is none here are experts when it comes to gemology or maybe there are so many idiots who are so effeciently answering my query. Ok i think i cant rely on this page, thank you for accepting me here. this is a JADEITE
You asked what is it, not what it's composite was.???

Calling members idiots won't get you far on this forum.

Upvote 0
precious paper weight... i never expect there is none here are experts when it comes to gemology or maybe there are so many idiots who are so effeciently answering my query. Ok i think i cant rely on this page, thank you for accepting me here. this is a JADEITE

If you knew what it was, why'd you ask?

2cb85_ORIG-I_LIKE_WHERE_THIS_THREAD_IS_GOING.jpg

Upvote 0

Did you read the instructions before posting your item? No. You did not. You neglected the rules.

If you want good, FREE expertise on anything you post here, please give us all the information requested in the "sticky" post at the top of this forum (See below).

Otherwise, we're going to have a little fun at your expense.

That is a beautiful stone.

IMPORTANT!

When posting in "What Is It?", please give members the information they need to help identify your find:

1. Post sharp closeup photos of both the front and the back.

2. State the actual size of the item. Also, if possible, put something with it in the photo for scale: a common U.S. coin, a ruler, etc.

3. If there are any inscriptions which cannot be easily read in the photos, type them in full in your post.

4. If there are maker's marks, numbers, symbols, or other marks on the back which are not easily seen in the photo, post a closeup or a drawing of them.

5. Indicate the composition of the item. For example: "thin brass, filled with lead on the back."

• Do not deliberately withhold any information just to "have fun" seeing if members can guess correctly.

• Once your item has been identified, don't forget to mark it "Solved."

Finally, if someone identifies your item or provides other helpful information, take time to post your appreciation— and maybe send a PM to say, "Thanks!" too.

Upvote 0
Congrats on being the first on this idiots ignore list.

Upvote 0
few folk here would recognize gem quality jadeite and fewer still would realize the difference between jadeite and nephrite. where did you acquire such a rare and quite valuable stone? The size, clarity and color of that piece makes it treasure indeed.

actually this stone is found already like this. i consult several experts rgarding this thing, and they found out close as jadeite jade. i found this near the river quarry in a province at southeast asian country where spaniards stayed for almost 400 years. Many folk says that this city was an old barter back in an ancient times..

Upvote 0
it appears to have been worked to that shape, perhaps lost, and roughed up by elements over time. I would assume at one time it was highly polished and could be again.

Upvote 0
maybe you dont get my point.. all i want to know is why this thing shaped like this and where this came from? who are the hell brought this in our place long time ago...

Upvote 0
at the top i already give information about the dimension, weight, the item on my palm and the capability of the stone w/c are not usual on an ordinary green stone..

Upvote 0
i think i should go to the labs and get this thing certified b4 going to a geologist. Thank you for your time and this thread is now close to public... thank you everyone.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back