What happned to these 2 posts?????

They violated our rules, one for politics, one for attacking mods, they were moved to quarantine, only visible to admins and moderators....

OK ..TH.. I kinda thought the one i was in had a little to much politics in it...... But you know ..TH ..some times i get carried away ...Sorry.........

OK ..TH.. I kinda thought the one i was in had a little to much politics in it...... But you know ..TH ..some times i get carried away ...Sorry.........

Keppy no problem, no one received any warnings.... I locked one because of the politics, the other for attack on how we moderate which is also against the rules...... We try to let some slide if the politics are mostly kept out, but if they turn political we will delete them as per our rules and user agreement. If members have complaints on how we moderate they can contact moderators or admins via pms, complaints on how we moderate can not be posted in the forums......

Keppy no problem, no one received any warnings.... I locked one because of the politics, the other for attack on how we moderate which is also against the rules...... We try to let some slide if the politics are mostly kept out, but if they turn political we will delete them as per our rules and user agreement. If members have complaints on how we moderate they can contact moderators or admins via pms, complaints on how we moderate can not be posted in the forums......
.... :icon_thumright:...

Thanks for understanding...... Even when I DO agree with the posts, I still delete or lock them, I can't just lock the ones I disagree with or I would be bias..........

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back