Went down to the river.....with bridge pics!

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
We went down to the river today for a couple of hours and found a few things....nothing real exciting, but had a great time anyway! Just the scenery was worth going there. It's got an old covered bridge that's really neat, and the best part is that it is really sandy and easy to dig there!
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?
Found some bullets as usual, 5 dimes,? 5 pennies (the oldest was 69), a squished penney, a little man and some stuff that I don't know what it is.

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?Nana? ;)
Went back today and took some pictures for yall!

;)? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Attachments

• bridge01.JPG
    bridge01.JPG
    109 KB · Views: 1,142
  • bridge02.JPG
    bridge02.JPG
    93.9 KB · Views: 1,135
Upvote 0
Re: Went down to the river.....

AWESOME! is that the "green lantern"? The super hero from the league of justice? Thats even better than finding an army man. Sounds like you had a GREAT time, maybe tomorow will be even better! Good luck on your next hunt. :)

nice finds and pics!how bout a river pic next time.i love seein where people are huntin.

peace,bigrig

Your right, it's just good to get out sometimes. Where's the pic of the covered bridge? I also enjoy seeing where people hunt. You might consider resizing your pics, they are too large to fit the page. HH, Mike

Sounds like you had a nice day out NANA,looks like alot more could be therre to dig.HH

Nice digs!

River walks are always nice,

HH

Lonewolfe

Nana--
Sounds like you hada great day, and although I've been on fire at this certain lot, some of my most memorable hunts I found little or nothing.Just gettin out and like a kid, diggin in the dirt is very stress relieving. Well I know for me, after a few skunks you've paid your bill, and somepin good is in your future...BYNANA...good luck ;)

Cool finds Nana! I agree with all these posts - you've got the right attitude Nana. Usually when I go hunting I go with the idea of getting out and enjoying myself. If I find an old coin, it's that much better. I'm usually out in the middle of nowhere at old homesites where I can barely hear traffic. Just a little slice of heaven! :)

Kent

It's the place to be if you want to go kayaking around here.....There were quite a few going down the rapids yesterday... :)

Nana ;)

A little r&r at the river...........Very tranquil.......................HH

Great pics Nana, looks like a nice place to hunt! HH, Mike

I'll bet there's stuff in that river. Get yourself some hip waders and a beach scoop. Its not easy because that river bed can be hard in places and you lose site of the targets at times.....but the quality of your finds will increase.
aloha- johny mc.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back