Went back to a Old way of finding a place to Detect

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went back to a earlier way i used to find a place to detect . So went to this place and tried detecting. My first signal was this. I called the fellow i was teaching how to detect over and let him swing over it and dig it. He had never dug a coin before . He pops out this beauty :) We started detecting again but there was a lot of old fence wire and it also started to rain :(Neither of us did not want to get wet so we left and will come back

We was in a fied about 400 or so yards from the nearest home.
Field.jpg

LargieFront.jpg
LargieBack.jpg

Upvote 35

"Went back to a Old way of finding a place to Detect"​

Just pulling out a detector and detecting anywhere you feel like it ? ? ?

:P

:)
The other day I was talking to the farmer and he told me about finding broken china in his field . Then he drove me to the spot . So yesterday before the rain I went there :) Started to detect it but the rain came :) I will go back :)
I used to go to places where the farmes seen broken pieces of old glass ware and did quite well there.

I went back to a earlier way i used to find a place to detect . So went to this place and tried detecting. My first signal was this. I called the fellow i was teaching how to detect over and let him swing over it and dig it. He had never dug a coin before . He pops out this beauty :) We started detecting again but there was a lot of old fence wire and it also started to rain :(Neither of us did not want to get wet so we left and will come back

View attachment 2152368
View attachment 2152365View attachment 2152366
Broken China and square nails are my favorite sites

View attachment 2152368
great save!

Thank you all for your likes and remarks :) MUCH APPRECIATED !!!

I took E-Trac-Back there with me today. I 'll be danged if he didn't get one also

I took E-Trac-Back there with me today. I 'll be danged if he didn't get one also
What was the date on the one he got? If I find one, I get more (so far, anyway), so you want to cover it good. My first cornfield largie site yielded five. The next one yielded seven. I can't wait to find another site like those two.

View attachment 2152368
Nice!!!! Congrats!!!!!

What was the date on the one he got? If I find one, I get more (so far, anyway), so you want to cover it good. My first cornfield largie site yielded five. The next one yielded seven. I can't wait to find another site like those two.
Ron his was a 1848

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back