Well, I had to do the all to familiar walk of shame yesterday

mtdoramike

Greenie
Sep 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The UPS driver dropped off a new detector that I purchased a few days ago. My wife was working out in the yard when the dreaded deed was done. So there was no sneaking it in the house and later down the road when she asks, "isn't that a new detector" my response would have been "ohhhh noooo, this old thing, I've had it for a while now, you probably just didn't notice it shoved under the bed wrapped up in a sheet.

Even after being married for 50 years, you still get caught and have to do the walk of shame, especially when you live be the rule (I'd rather ask for forgiveness than for permission).

The UPS driver dropped off a new detector that I purchased a few days ago. My wife was working out in the yard when the dreaded deed was done. So there was no sneaking it in the house and later down the road when she asks, "isn't that a new detector" my response would have been "ohhhh noooo, this old thing, I've had it for a while now, you probably just didn't notice it shoved under the bed wrapped up in a sheet.

Even after being married for 50 years, you still get caught and have to do the walk of shame, especially when you live be the rule (I'd rather ask for forgiveness than for permission).
You didn't run over to her as soon as you had it in your hands to show it to her?
Then demonstrate it?
:laughing7:

Congrats on having a Mrs. that tolerates such.
And on the new detector.

Gosh that is to funny the walk of shame 😂😂.

You didn't run over to her as soon as you had it in your hands to show it to her?
Then demonstrate it?
:laughing7:

Congrats on having a Mrs. that tolerates such.
And on the new detector.
No, I made sure not to make eye contact or attempt any verbal communication at that point, especially when she is looking at me like I was a porkchop and she was a hungry pitbull. That was not the time to make small talk. It also depends on how you define tolerate.:hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back