Welcome to the site! Please post an introduction thread.

new man on the post...user name is joedublin...name is a result of being born in Dublin,Georgia. I'm a deer hunter, cancer and heart failure survivor and I DON'T let that slow me down. Do some metal detecting ( a new interest ) and some research into family history. Retired from 40 years in business admin., sales and marketing...after my time in the Army. Looking forward to taking advantage of all you experienced and intelligent young guys....and even the old ones ( like myself )...just turned 81 and looking forward to deer season and sleeping in my sleeping bag in the back of my Jeep Cherokee 4WD .

Wow Joe! We welcome your stories and thoughts. Glad to have you, sir and thank you for your service![emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Hi im new to this forum. Im from philippines were i encounter some japanese treasure sites in our area. Im searching for the meanings of the sign we encounter in our area. We discovered items of it. Very fortunate of us. :)

Welcome to tnet everyone please feel free to ask any questions as there is a lot of great people here willing to help and give guidance. Happy hunting.

hi all, new to the site, Im from Mississippi. Just got my AT-Pro and ready to dirt fish with my cousin who will be here soon from florida

Hey everybody. I am Mark from Rhode Island. I've talked about detecting for years, and finally decided to purchase a Garrett Ace 350. I'm very new to this, and I'm in the process of reading all the state regulations. I look forward to learning from everybody by reading the forums. Luckily, we have a thousand beaches here. Because Rhode Island won't be happy, until the whole friggin state is paved. That's unfortunate, but true. Nevertheless, I look forward to learning from you guys and making a few friends. Happy hunting everybody. - Mark from R.I.

Hello from New England. I have been a TH enthusiast since I was a kid. I absolutely love this site! The only detector I have ever owned was a radio shack model, about 25 years ago. I didn't have much luck with it, and sold it on eBay years ago. My interest in MDing was renewed in the late 90's when I saw White's commercials on TV. I never had the time or money to pursue this hobby, until recently. I will be buying a detector in the near future, and looking forward to posting my finds.

Thanks for such a fun and educational site!

Hello from Las Vegas. I am president of a Seattle map publishing company and working on finishing two books, about treasures in Nevada & Arizona. Our book, "Lost Treasures of California Map & Guide" was released on Amazon this month. (March, 2015). I would include a link but I'm not sure if that's ok in this forum. Anyway, check out the book, it indexes 313 treasure legends in California on a large, fold-out map (smaller, regional maps begin each chapter). I've been lurking on this forum forever, but finally decided to post just to let you guys know about the new book.

I really enjoy reading the forums, written by people who understand that .. not all who wander are lost!

Hi all not new to detecting new to your fourm. Been detecting for about 5 years. Iam just getting into water hunting though. I live in knox county ohio.

Hello to all, new to Tnet, have been detecting since 2005 central Kentucky and sw ohio, enjoy searching for historic items.

Better late than never - Hi!

Hi!

Sheila here, have been posting for a few weeks without intro - got my ace 350 for Christmas

Live near Yacolt WA in the Lucia Valley -

Love this site, look at it every morning - so much info!

I hate Moles and rusty nails -

Hello everyone!

I have reached the point where I must begin cataloging my coins and try to make some sense of this crazy stash I have!

I really would like to know if some of the fantastic coins I possess are even worth grading or certifying. So, I finally decided I need to become actively involved in discussions, rather than just being a bystander reading over someone's shoulder :)

Hi! I grew up in MT and currently reside in WV, close to VA. My dad has been an avid treasure hunter for years and I am looking at getting my first metal detector. I also LOVE finding minerals and fossils. Looking forward to seeing what everyone has to share and hope to have some neat stuff to tell you about sometime in the future.
Thanks for the forum! It's great to have access to all this information.

Hi everyone...im ricky...new to this site...ive been detecting since the 80's...ive always owned White's detectors...just recently purchased a V3i...waiting for it to arrive any day now...would love to find some deep silver program settings from other V3i users...thanks

hey there! im bruce from arkansas. ive been on here about a month or so....guess its time to introduce myself! im new to any kind of th or md but i think im hooked already! hoping to get an atpro for my birthday in june...

hello im stephanie davis me and my husband are from indiana. anderson to be exact. we have found a new interest in gem/ gold hunting. now indiana is not exactly known for anything spectacular but there are semi precious stones and some gold to be found washed down from canadia. we are just wondering if anyone has any tips or ideas.thank you.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back