Apple Valley, CA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2, Ace 250 , & Pro Pointer

Attachments

• Picture 001.jpg
    Picture 001.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 2,669
Oh, Wicked Wanda!

LOL... I was expecting a picture of... oh never mind.

Welcome to Treasure Net and welcome to Mug Shots!

Keep on posting, and keep on keeping Cyn outta trouble. :)

You look a little "wicked" .... you little devil, you. ;)

rwsnc said:
Cynangyl told me that I had to be good, so I put on the little mischievious grin. I have other pics that I will share later. Thanks for the warm welcome that I have received.

Wicked Wanda said:
rwsnc said:
Cynangyl told me that I had to be good, so I put on the little mischievious grin. I have other pics that I will share later. Thanks for the warm welcome that I have received.

Whoa.... don't tell us all your secrets, so soon. Give 'em to us a little at a time. You know... keep us wanting more.
36_6_13.gif

Magic Fingers said:
I don't see anything wicked about Wanda ;)
Nice to meet you. Could that be something for me in your background?
I have been reading about what MD to get.

Donna
Those just happen to be Fisher Gold Bug 2 with the 10" coil behind me and farther down are the F4s'. I love my job, I get to do shopping on somebody elses' dime and not feel bad about it. I'm surprised I even get a payroll with all of the goodies I want.

Yep, that is my Wanda! lol Mischievious is OFTEN a part of her....should be Mishievious Wanda instead of Wicked! lol Now Jim you tell her to keep me out of trouble....obviously you don't know Wanda very well.....the two of us together is TROUBLE extraordinaire! lol

Hi, Wanda.....great to meet you! Do you like the Fisher F2? I don't know much about those, YET....lol
Welcome to Mugs and TNet.

HH,
Pepper

Hey glad to see your machine is working. I couldn't work there I would be too tempted to do QA checks on the merchandise all the time....

Pepper2004 said:
Hi, Wanda.....great to meet you! Do you like the Fisher F2? I don't know much about those, YET....lol
Welcome to Mugs and TNet.

HH,
Pepper
Just recently got the F2, have not been able to pry it out of the hubbys' hand. He has been using it every day since Fri. He loves it. Came home with a fist full of clad in less than three hours. I did some research before we bought it since we sell Tesoro, Garrett, Fisher, Bounty Hunter and Teknetics. Over all the response from our dealers has been awesome on this machine. I can't keep them on the shelf. They are cheaper than an Ace 250 and most ppl say that they can't believe that Fisher is putting out this nice of a machine at this price. Performance is great, with a 5 year warranty.

Hiya Wanda,

Great to see ya! Cyn & I was just talking about the saying "I wonder where Wanda went", my 1st Sgt used to pick on a girl named Wanda saying that all the time. Now, I can't even think where that saying came from...I think it was a old TV program. Anyway, great to have you here...get your MD out of your hubby's hands & get out with it...we want to see what you find.

;) RR

welcome_signs_6 (2).gif

Attachments

• welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    welcome_signs_6 (2).gif
    9.5 KB · Views: 2,438
River Rat said:
Hiya Wanda,

Great to see ya! Cyn & I was just talking about the saying "I wonder where Wanda went", my 1st Sgt used to pick on a girl named Wanda saying that all the time. Now, I can't even think where that saying came from...I think it was a old TV program. Anyway, great to have you here...get your MD out of your hubby's hands & get out with it...we want to see what you find.

;) RR

I put him on check and I WILL be using it this weekend. Thanks for the warm welcome.

Hi Wanda! Glad you finally made it to TNet!
Hows that new computer working for ya?

Welcome to TreasureNet & the Mugs Wanda

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back