Welcome to my world--Wicked Wanda

bridgeendfarm said:
Wicked Wanda said:
I just thought I better get a mug up here since everyone else has! This is me at work amongst some prospecting equipment we all need! :D

welcome to you, I don't think you look wicked but you do look like a prankster :) what you planning?
As much as I can get away with, my co-workers say that i'm a loose horse. Never know what I'm going to say or do next.

Welcome Wanda...
boy I dont think I would have anything left in my paycheck working there..then again talk about fringe benefits.. you lucky dog...

Wicked Wanda said:
Magic Fingers said:
I don't see anything wicked about Wanda ;)
Nice to meet you. Could that be something for me in your background?
I have been reading about what MD to get.

Donna
Those just happen to be Fisher Gold Bug 2 with the 10" coil behind me and farther down are the F4s'. I love my job, I get to do shopping on somebody elses' dime and not feel bad about it. I'm surprised I even get a payroll with all of the goodies I want.

I have a Fisher Gold Bug-2 with the elliptical standard coil, small, and 14 inch.
Welcome Wanda to Mugs! ;)

Good morning! I would like to thank everyone for such a warm welcome. This computer, Trish, is nice. Thought I was going to have to go "postal" on someone to get it. I'm learning so much from this site since I'm xtremly new @ MD. I'm the "grab gold pan, shovel, k-rations,T.P." and I'm outta here type. ;D

TreasureTales said:
Wicked Wanda said:
Good morning! I would like to thank everyone for such a warm welcome. This computer, Trish, is nice. Thought I was going to have to go "postal" on someone to get it. I'm learning so much from this site since I'm xtremly new @ MD. I'm the "grab gold pan, shovel, k-rations,T.P." and I'm outta here type. ;D

Say what? No cold beverages to go with those k-rations? Sheesh, I'm starting to rethink our acquaintenship. hehehe OK, I'll bring the beverages. Name your poison. (I like anything with bubbles.) ;)

They stopped making K-Rations in 1948... that can't be good! :o LOL

Wicked Wanda said:
um hum! Thought we were all gonna have to go 'postal' on somebody for you to get it too! ;D

Montana Jim said:
TreasureTales said:
Wicked Wanda said:

Say what? No cold beverages to go with those k-rations? Sheesh, I'm starting to rethink our acquaintenship. hehehe OK, I'll bring the beverages. Name your poison. (I like anything with bubbles.) ;)

They stopped making K-Rations in 1948... that can't be good! :o LOL
O.K. Maybe they are called M.R.E.s' all I know is they are ready, willing and I'm able to eat them If I'm out there for q while I don't need T.P. with them either! HeeHee, see what I mean about a loose horse. :P

Welcome Wanda, I once knew a gal we called 'Wicked Wanda', but thats another story, you just look mischevious.

Jim I liked the c-rations too, I ate some that were canned before I was born,(I was 20) at the time. ;D

Fossis...............

Welcome looks like you are all bundled up for winter do you get to try out all of those Treasure Hunting goodies behind you I would be like a kid in a candy store

labradoodle of pa said:
Welcome looks like you are all bundled up for winter do you get to try out all of those Treasure Hunting goodies behind you I would be like a kid in a candy store
We work in a warehousw that is over 5,500 sq. feet so we have a lot of room to try and heat up. Cynangyl and I stay looking like eskimoes all day. It is still not overly warm here, temp. today 58* and that IS a high. I try out as many products as I can, with the owners of the Co. out on the road to the GPAA shows I open and play. Then I laugh ,because a lot of ppl are usually waiting for their product.

Hi Wanda,
A lady with a smile & a detector...awesome.
Joe

CarolinaDigs said:
Ahhhh Wanda >>> sorry but you don't look to wicked > but I can tell by that smile >>> You have potential :wink: Great Mug !!!!!!!
Thank you CD, I will take that as a compliment from a pretty woman as yourself.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back