we need more guns

I dont know them off hand Jeff,But,check your gun laws in PA.If all you need is a drivers license to buy a rifle in a gun shop,then, thats all you need to buy one through private sale.No paper work in a private sale.

it's not all you need, that I'm aware. except for black powder guns....,
at auctions and gun shops there is a back-round check,
which I don't believe for a second that info isn't kept on record.
(I wasn't born yesterday) . I'm not sure what the rule on Private sales is these days.
again, I don't have a reason to own one :dontknow: that's $$ I can use for detecting,
for Gas, Food, or incidentals.

Nothing against guns or their owners,
I don't buy cheese either .

Last edited:
I'm thinking I should not be alive! Now I was brought up with guns in the house and at that time most had one by the door in some part of the house. Never did think about touching one with out my dad or other adult around and saying it was ok. And before 1968 you could order one by mail! Bullying, hell you got in to it out side of school and that was it, no guns knives just a good old ear smacking and a bloody nose and it was over. So with all that access to weapons why am I still here? Has society degraded in such a moral dilemma that it can no longer have the responsibilities of freedom? If some one can come up with an answer what has happen from the 1950's and 1960's till now I would love to know. Seems a lot of people now days think the Constitution is not a valid document, such a shame to give up ones freedom for a little perceived security. Table scraps.

I can't bring myself to type your whole handle Plate.8-) I have only found 2 from spencers.

But that is a great point! Are kids getting more dangerous since it is getting harder and harder to get weapons? How does that make sense? In reality it seems there is another problem that has nothing to do with guns.

12 year boy hit by SUV killed riding bicycle....

Which do we ban, the bike or the SUV?

Boy on Bicycle Pinned Under SUV at Byron Middle School | NBC Bay Area

Sent from my new Galaxy Note3
now Free

Well that is a conundrum TH! The suv has been proven to be the epitome of evil by Eco-terrorists, and the bicycle has been warned by most of government,, Make sure you wear a helmet! And I wish they would quit riding on our very small 2 lane with no shoulders for sightseeing.

Looks like they should both be banned! It's a tie!

oh...I have never taken the position of banning weapons...ever....anyone who takes that line is deluded.

I do expound the process of training in the use of weapons, prior to one packing a weapon in public or private.

just so it is clear...quit attempting to make my statements anti gun. propaganda at least...dishonest at best.

I live in a pro-gun TN county. Armed robbery is nearly nonexistent here. The simple facts are obvious. Stricter gun control increases predatory crime. Chicago, DC, and NYC are prime examples of how well stricter gun control works. You can read skewed numbers all you want. Look at the INDEPENDENT studies and not the offerings of the Right or Left. If you do not want to own a gun don't. There is simply no room for argument. Another often overlooked fact does not involve civilian crime, but keeping our Government in check. When we loose the right to rise up against tyranny we surrender our freedom. The current administration could care less about individual loss of life due to gun violence. The real reason for the concern is the fact that patriotic gun owners have about had enough, and pose a real threat to Obummer achieving his actual goals.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back