UPDATE: Number Of U.S. Gun Makers Refusing Sales To Govt In Firearms Equality

Dano Sverige said:
Lol. It'd have the same effect if they banned our Jeep Cherokee's. Those few that owned them would go nuts, the rest of the country wouldn't give a toss! We're not "gun dependent" like you are. 98% of the population lost nothing at all, and unlike there, after the deaths of 20 6 year olds they were bloody happy to see any others gone!

Told you all this numerous times. Dunno why you keep twisting it to try saying it was like they dragged them out of our still warm and sweaty fingers?
Oh I believe you, I have no doubt English citizens surrendered their rights with out a seconds hesitation.

Oh I believe you, I have no doubt English citizens surrendered their rights with out a seconds hesitation.

TH you just have to realize that guns are just not that big of a deal to most people. It just doesn't consume them on a daily basis. This isn't a criticism, everyone has those things which are important in there lives. Some folks are ultra religious, some are big time animal rights activists and some will spend their entire lives trying to get pot legalized. All these things are certainly ok. But just realize that for many folks its just not as big of a deal as you think it is and hopefully you realize and respect that fact. Best

TH you just have to realize that guns are just not that big of a deal to most people. It just doesn't consume them on a daily basis. This isn't a criticism, everyone has those things which are important in there lives. Some folks are ultra religious, some are big time animal rights activists and some will spend their entire lives trying to get pot legalized. All these things are certainly ok. But just realize that for many folks its just not as big of a deal as you think it is and hopefully you realize and respect that fact. Best

AGREE!

Protecting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights should be a massive deal to all Americans......

Protecting the Constitution and the Bill of Rights should be a massive deal to all Americans......

You would certainly think it would be, but unfortunately to some it isn't............

Better a target than surrender rights as some country citizens did with out a squeal or even whimper

TH I think they were to busy kneeling and bowing down to squeal and whimper.

The problem is: The Constitution and Bill of Rights is more than the Second Amendment. Really.

Do you really support the rest of the Constitution and Bill of Rights as much as the Second Amendment?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back