(UPDATE) Light artillery button & other early relics (cleaned a bit)

tokens70

Apr 9, 2009
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Vaquero, Tesoro Cibola, Explorer 2

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    148.2 KB · Views: 93
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    153 KB · Views: 80
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    155.3 KB · Views: 83
  • 007.JPG
    007.JPG
    154.3 KB · Views: 76
Upvote 0
That is a great button! It would make a great addition to the 3rd Regiment Artillery Button and the 15th Regiment buttons from the same era that I posted on Tuesday:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/todays-finds/289355-15th-regiment-button-3rd-regiment-artillery-button-another-wax-seal-more.html

I would think there would be more of an interest in these types of posts, but it seems like lately the users on this forum are more interested in seeing a nice shiny 1963 Rosie. Maybe it is the new format. I'm just saying.

That is a great button! It would make a great addition to the 3rd Regiment Artillery Button and the 15th Regiment buttons from the same era that I posted on Tuesday:

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/todays-finds/289355-15th-regiment-button-3rd-regiment-artillery-button-another-wax-seal-more.html

I would think there would be more of an interest in these types of posts, but it seems like lately the users on this forum are more interested in seeing a nice shiny 1963 Rosie. Maybe it is the new format. I'm just saying.

First great job on the cleaning and I sure liked you button before and it looks even sweeter now. Second Neil it sure does seem like the great post with some history go fast down the page and on too the second or third pages without many replies too them. I quite don't understand why that is happening but sadly it is. Again great button Token and here is too many more !!!!!!!!!!

Cool button!!!

Hey guys, i completely agree with what you are saying about the posts:unhappysmiley: pretty sad!!! Neil I saw your post, AWESOME!
Thanks to everyone that commented.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back