Triangle sign

Libraangel

Jan 3, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_6946.jpeg
    IMG_6946.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 234
We already dig about 40ft , when we were in 30ft we found broken bones maybe an animal bones and a tooth. And now we are in 40ft, we smell an unusual smell, a strong smell of gas. We use a fan to remove the smell and continue digging. We found this triangle rock just today. Can anyone help me understand this sign?
Sometimes a rock....
is just a rock...

Upvote 1
Sometimes a rock....
is just a rock...
When there is a triangular arrangement on the ground and there is a stone in the shape of a triangle and a guide under the ground, it cannot be easily passed. In addition, most of the discovered treasures started from a possibility and were discovered with many trials and errors. So every possibility should be considered. In addition, the best signs and indicators are (stones).

Upvote 0
So every possibility should be considered.
Including the possibility that it's just a rock and doesn't mean anything.

In addition, the best signs and indicators are (stones).
The best signs and indicators are visible, not forty feet underground.

Upvote 1
Including the possibility that it's just a rock and doesn't mean anything.

The best signs and indicators are visible, not forty feet underground.
The weather conditions and the deposit method of East Asian countries are different from America and other parts of the world. They mostly make deposits at great depths.

Upvote 1
When there is a triangular arrangement on the ground and there is a stone in the shape of a triangle and a guide under the ground, it cannot be easily passed. In addition, most of the discovered treasures started from a possibility and were discovered with many trials and errors. So every possibility should be considered. In addition, the best signs and indicators are (stones).
metal detecting something that is 40 foot underground seems a bit of a stretch.

More context is needed as well. I believe to progress any further and deeper on this is quite dangerous. One common misunderstood factor is people thinking something is an ancient treasure and using trees as reference when some trees have a lifespan of 100-300 years, for instance on an oak tree in best conditions.

When was the treasure or item buried, etc. What type of tree...some have far less. or better yet, are they small trees already...20-30 year old trees? When you might be talking about a 200 year old item.

More context is needed.

Upvote 1
The weather conditions and the deposit method of East Asian countries are different from America and other parts of the world. They mostly make deposits at great depths.
So? The principle still holds that if you're going to leave a marker for something, you're going to want the marker to be visible, not buried deeply underground. It does no good to leave a marker if you'll never be able to find the marker. And that is true no matter what weather or soil or part of the world you're talking about. An invisible marker is the same as no marker at all.

Upvote 1
The life of trees such as plantain and cypress is more than 1000 years. Markers act like a puzzle. Up and down, big and small, day and night, male and female. Everything that is above is also below with different dimensions. Do you expect the depositor to install a signboard in his place? The depositor acts in such a way as to mislead the searchers and uses signs underground that attract less attention. If you have something valuable in your house, do you install a signboard for it? And now imagine that a thief enters your house, how much does he have to search to find something valuable?

Upvote 1
Do you expect the depositor to install a signboard in his place?
I don't expect anything other than simple logic. I never suggested that a signboard was left -- the OP did when he said there was a red tree. That is the only sign that was visible. Then he said they used a metal detector/locator and found three places where metal was detected, and that these three places formed a triangle with the tree. He then said they dug 40 feet and found the triangular rock. So far that is the entirety of what we've been told are the signs that there is treasure buried here at great depth.

To my thinking, it doesn't matter if that tree is two weeks or two millennia old, it's just a tree. Without further information, it's just a tree. Something made the OP decide to metal detect, and somehow from three hits, he's decided that digging dozens of feet into the earth is warranted. I see absolutely no reason to believe that, and the triangle rock doesn't add anything at all to the reasons for digging. We weren't even told if they actually found any metal (of any kind) at any of the three supposed hits.

People can do what they want, and dig what they want. I'm just trying to save the OP a huge amount of labor when so far there is ZERO evidence for anything that far down worth digging for. Maybe he knows something he's not sharing, or maybe he's just messing with us to see how much time we waste arguing about it. At this point I'm leaning toward the latter.

At any rate, I'm done.

To the OP, if you dig up a box of gold bars, feel free to say "I told you so." 8-)

Upvote 1
So? The principle still holds that if you're going to leave a marker for something, you're going to want the marker to be visible, not buried deeply underground. It does no good to leave a marker if you'll never be able to find the marker. And that is true no matter what weather or soil or part of the world you're talking about. An invisible marker is the same as no marker at all.
This is true!

But for God's sake...research what you're looking for and the surroundings such as age of tale. Age of "marker trees". etc. Don't just keep digging. lol. You're 40 foot down and have uncovered nothing to even tip you off as to what you're looking for
The life of trees such as plantain and cypress is more than 1000 years. Markers act like a puzzle. Up and down, big and small, day and night, male and female. Everything that is above is also below with different dimensions. Do you expect the depositor to install a signboard in his place? The depositor acts in such a way as to mislead the searchers and uses signs underground that attract less attention. If you have something valuable in your house, do you install a signboard for it? And now imagine that a thief enters your house, how much does he have to search to find something valuable?
Once again, context, context, context. Without knowing what type of trees, we can’t determine. And I’m not arguing. I’m merely pointing out that there’s a lot of facts that you need to know before you start, digging 30, or forty foot down in the ground.

And once again, what metal detector is there that can determine something 40 foot underground.

Upvote 0
I don't expect anything other than simple logic. I never suggested that a signboard was left -- the OP did when he said there was a red tree. That is the only sign that was visible. Then he said they used a metal detector/locator and found three places where metal was detected, and that these three places formed a triangle with the tree. He then said they dug 40 feet and found the triangular rock. So far that is the entirety of what we've been told are the signs that there is treasure buried here at great depth.

To my thinking, it doesn't matter if that tree is two weeks or two millennia old, it's just a tree. Without further information, it's just a tree. Something made the OP decide to metal detect, and somehow from three hits, he's decided that digging dozens of feet into the earth is warranted. I see absolutely no reason to believe that, and the triangle rock doesn't add anything at all to the reasons for digging. We weren't even told if they actually found any metal (of any kind) at any of the three supposed hits.

People can do what they want, and dig what they want. I'm just trying to save the OP a huge amount of labor when so far there is ZERO evidence for anything that far down worth digging for. Maybe he knows something he's not sharing, or maybe he's just messing with us to see how much time we waste arguing about it. At this point I'm leaning toward the latter.

At any rate, I'm done.

To the OP, if you dig up a box of gold bars, feel free to say "I told you so." 8-)
I will update you all. This will be the last week of our digging.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back