Triangle sign

Libraangel

Jan 3, 2024

Attachments

• IMG_6946.jpeg
    IMG_6946.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 234
Help me get this straight as I get confused easily at times.

Friend used a locator, or a metal detector?
Found a positive spot under an old red tree

You've dug down now 40+ ft and you have recovered 3 items?

What size is this hole/excavation?
Hand digging or mechanical?

How far will you dig?
It’s a hand digging, i don’t know exact the size of the excavation but it’s a bit wide . We will stop digging when we reach the water deep down.

Upvote 0
My friend, triangular arrangements of trees and rocks are very important. Small triangular stones are a guide when digging. But in my opinion, check the triangular arrangement of trees first. The geographical direction and the distance between them and.....

Upvote 0
If I may be completely honest, I think you've got nothing. Legends of buried treasure are exceptionally common and are almost never true. If you start digging in any random location you would eventually find an unusually shaped rock. I'd recommend letting go of this one.

Upvote 4
Let's cut to the chase....there is obviously millions in gold there. How much money do you need me to send and what percentage of the treasure do you promise me? I don't need a contract, your word will be sufficient.

Upvote 6
In the country you are in and due to weather conditions, most of the treasures are located in tunnels and in stone and concrete enclosures. Yamashita's guide can also help you. (Don't simply pass the stone and concrete enclosures)

Upvote 1
In the country you are in and due to weather conditions, most of the treasures are located in tunnels and in stone and concrete enclosures. Yamashita's guide can also help you. (Don't simply pass the stone and concrete enclosures)
How do you know? Many Filipino found treasure using detector. River, stone and mountain

Upvote 0
How do you know? Many Filipino found treasure using detector. River, stone and mountain
If you believe that you can discover the treasure with a metal detector, then why are you looking for guidance on this site? (Finding a treasure is different from finding a few pieces of metal on the surface of the earth)

Upvote 1
If you believe that you can discover the treasure with a metal detector, then why are you looking for guidance on this site? (Finding a treasure is different from finding a few pieces of metal on the surface of the earth)
Treasure sometimes covered with metal

Upvote 1
Well, I'm always happy to eat my words when it involves somebody finding treasure. As much as I doubt that you can find something from three trees and a rock, I'd love to stay updated. Let us know what you find.

Upvote 1

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back