Today’s Finds xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
A beautiful Saturday here, sunny and surprisingly warm! So we headed off to some stubble fields we have done before, or sure why they haven’t been planted yet… 🤔 xx

Found this pretty buckle, then part of a spur(?) 2 thimbles, 2 muskets, crotal bell, still has ringer but top loop missing, steelyard weight, palm guard, buttons, 1862 penny, and a 1928 sixpence, this was my first signal, 3 paces into the field, I found 2 Romans, one toasted, but this one you can just make out the face, and I’m sure himself will be able to read the writing, but as we know, I don’t have the patience for the cleaning and idling of these! xx

Trees are beginning to turn, and the clocks change tonight, but I do love this time of year xx Out again tomoz, and I think we are off to the old race course … one of my favourite places 😍 xx

IMG_6466.jpeg
IMG_6467.jpeg
IMG_6468.jpeg
IMG_6469.jpeg
IMG_6470.jpeg
IMG_6471.jpeg
IMG_6481.jpeg
IMG_6472.jpeg
IMG_6473.jpeg
IMG_6474.jpeg
IMG_6475.jpeg
IMG_6479.jpeg
IMG_6457.jpeg
IMG_6458.jpeg
IMG_6463.jpeg

Upvote 11
Great finds and scenery, as always. Thanks for sharing them. The mushroom pic is neat -- looks a bit magical, like it should be surrounded by fairies or gnomes or something.
Ahh thank you xx I thought it looked like a cowboy hat 😂 ..! But yes nestled in the stubble is like a tiny secret world! xx

Good showing of recoveries you had.
Nice one on the Six Pence and the Roman.

VERY NICE FINDS MAM Thanks for posting them

So domestically industrial still. Held together by buttons and buckles and thimbles and livestock bells.
And money! Not everyone participated much in that all along.

1729992730745.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back