Today’s Finds xx

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
A beautiful Saturday here, sunny and surprisingly warm! So we headed off to some stubble fields we have done before, or sure why they haven’t been planted yet… 🤔 xx

Found this pretty buckle, then part of a spur(?) 2 thimbles, 2 muskets, crotal bell, still has ringer but top loop missing, steelyard weight, palm guard, buttons, 1862 penny, and a 1928 sixpence, this was my first signal, 3 paces into the field, I found 2 Romans, one toasted, but this one you can just make out the face, and I’m sure himself will be able to read the writing, but as we know, I don’t have the patience for the cleaning and idling of these! xx

Trees are beginning to turn, and the clocks change tonight, but I do love this time of year xx Out again tomoz, and I think we are off to the old race course … one of my favourite places 😍 xx

IMG_6466.jpeg
IMG_6467.jpeg
IMG_6468.jpeg
IMG_6469.jpeg
IMG_6470.jpeg
IMG_6471.jpeg
IMG_6481.jpeg
IMG_6472.jpeg
IMG_6473.jpeg
IMG_6474.jpeg
IMG_6475.jpeg
IMG_6479.jpeg
IMG_6457.jpeg
IMG_6458.jpeg
IMG_6463.jpeg

Upvote 4
Great finds and scenery, as always. Thanks for sharing them. The mushroom pic is neat -- looks a bit magical, like it should be surrounded by fairies or gnomes or something.

Great finds and scenery, as always. Thanks for sharing them. The mushroom pic is neat -- looks a bit magical, like it should be surrounded by fairies or gnomes or something.
Ahh thank you xx I thought it looked like a cowboy hat 😂 ..! But yes nestled in the stubble is like a tiny secret world! xx

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back