dowser

Bronze Member
Jul 13, 2005
USA
Detector(s) used
MINELAB 2100, L-Rods
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
On some occasions while dowsing for diamonds with diamonds, my targets found didn't contain, Diamond, Carbon, nor Graphite. The thing they all had in common was a sparkle. The rocks cracked open had a sparkle, dry wall sanding blocks have a sparkle.
With the increase in testing ability power, I'm able to dowse more into that. Upon test in my kitchen, the new power was intense, and right away I dowsed a connection line from my signal diamond on the table to the counter, a target. A bag of sparkling Salt! So it's very obvious that diamonds share a connection to sparkle, in the quantum world..

Attachments

• 20240911_151856.jpg
    20240911_151856.jpg
    935.9 KB · Views: 5
Thinking about map dowsing made me realize, that all answers are paper away. So all answers are then fabric away, in any direction.
How was I gonna separate a sparkle signal from my diamond prospecting? Just tell it!!

On some occasions while dowsing for diamonds with diamonds, my targets found didn't contain, Diamond, Carbon, nor Graphite. The thing they all had in common was a sparkle. The rocks cracked open had a sparkle, dry wall sanding blocks have a sparkle.
With the increase in testing ability power, I'm able to dowse more into that. Upon test in my kitchen, the new power was intense, and right away I dowsed a connection line from my signal diamond on the table to the counter, a target. A bag of sparkling Salt! So it's very obvious that diamonds share a connection to sparkle, in the quantum world..
Thinking about the sparkle and diamond connection. I was signaling with a diamond, but dowsed a sparkle. Even using a specific diamond frequency, I can't avoid symbolic connection, only matrix connection.
I would still like a specific diamond frequency! I'll eventually find one, I just haven't gotten around to it..

Thinking about the sparkle and diamond connection. I was signaling with a diamond, but dowsed a sparkle. Even using a specific diamond frequency, I can't avoid symbolic connection, only matrix connection.
I would still like a specific diamond frequency! I'll eventually find one, I just haven't gotten around to it..
A friend stopped by, and I decided to dowse for a specific diamond element frequency, with me dowsing and him switching frequencies.
I know that when I googled the frequency for diamond, it said there is couldnt be a frequency for diamond, for some science reason. I didn't believe that because diamonds dowse!
I decided to start in Khz, because most my Elements listed frequencies are in kHz. I started in the middle somewhere, and in 3 digits, I hit a diamond dowsing frequency! I dowsed a diffrent element, Gold, and saw it wasn't a diamond specific number. So we continued! At the 9th digit I found it. That was quick! A diamond specific frequency. It's not a powerful one but a usable one.. It's easier to find a frequency than I thought.. I haven't tried to find a matrix frequency number yet..

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back