Time - is everything

Hi again Spartacus :tongue3:

If we don't work we don't have money but the hole time in the world to do stuff.
Without a income/Job (if you not already rich) you still have all the time in the world to do stuff, but mostly the ``stuff´´ is a cost in it's own way...So you cant do it without money.

I have a work, but when I'm 60 i know i will regret i did not have more time doing or enjoying things in the world as young. So now we are hoping i will dig a treasure here in Sweden when i start! :headbang:

Kentucky Kache said:
gord said:
It's all explained by the Theory of Relativity; the speed at which an hour goes by is relative to the total number of hours that you have lived to that date.

Put another way: when you are 10 years old, 5 years is 50% of your life. That's why it seems to take half a lifetime to pass, because it does. On the other hand, when you reach the age of 50, that same 5 years is merely 10% of your life. 10% of a lifetime doesn't take as long to pass by as half a lifetime. At least it don't seem to. It all seems to be about percentage.

Here's even a better way to look at that time line... No matter what my age is, I still have 100% of the time ahead of me :tongue3:

Frankn said:
*****************TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE!*****************
Stop and smell the roses

Yup, hurry up, but you can take your time. :icon_scratch:

Oops, thought this was about Pink Floyd. :D

"Tired of lying in the sunshine
Staying home to watch the rain
And you are young and life is long
And there is time to kill today
And then one day you find
Ten years have got behind you
No one told you when to run