those damn canadiens!!

tanz 82

Mar 16, 2012
N.mass- S.nh
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i bought six boxes of dimes this week which yielded only six dimes! However i found about fifteen dollars in canadien dimes!! I tried to sneek them through the coin machine at my bank but i reached the discrimination limit on the machine twice . the girl at the bank was not happy with me :unhappysmiley: But when i got my money back the teller gave me a 1943-p war nickel ! I said to her "cool you gave me a war nickel " and she said whats that ,when i tried to explain where the mint mark is she said "whats monticello"?

Upvote 0
well i already have two complete sets of canadian small cents , quarters ,and nickels . my grandpa gave em to me

I might be able to buy them from you at par before I go to Canada next time (I went last year, NOT going this year).

Canadians only annoy me because I always think they're silver. Isn't a canadian dime more valuable now than a US dime? When I was 19 we would always go up to Canada to drink, and also to gamble since our money went further. I heard niagara falls is now going downhill because tourists lost the advantage of the currency exchange since now canadian money is more valuable.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back