The Templars left a map to the treasure!

i think its important to explore all possibilities here ....and treasure1822s theory is as good as any others ive heard...and if things r correct its a damn good interpretation of all this ....its worth locating the original spot of the g stone and at least trying to see whats there.....there only 1 thing i dont get ....why the platforms and the stone at 90ft and the coconut fibers at the original money pit ...?....why go to that effort ....unless something is there ....and why would dan blankenship say he saw 2 chests a pole and a body and a tool ....if he didnt really think he did ....more than likely because he did....think about it

i think its important to explore all possibilities here ....and treasure1822s theory is as good as any others ive heard...and if things r correct its a damn good interpretation of all this ....its worth locating the original spot of the g stone and at least trying to see whats there.....there only 1 thing i dont get ....why the platforms and the stone at 90ft and the coconut fibers at the original money pit ...?....why go to that effort ....unless something is there ....and why would dan blankenship say he saw 2 chests a pole and a body and a tool ....if he didnt really think he did ....more than likely because he did....think about it
Why go to all that trouble? Good question, and you will like the answer....what happen at 90 feet, there was no more oak timbers. If there was no more timbers would they have kept digging after they hit 100 feet or 110 feet? What happen at 111 feet? The flood tunnel was opened. Why would they make it obvious that there was in the ground but made it impossible to get to? Because this hole in the ground has your attention and by keeping from getting to the bottom you wont look some where else.
Dan Blankeship said those things based on appearence. He didn't inspect them up close. His observation were partially based on possible expectations of what could have been in the hole.

treasure1822.....im with ya man...so then the stone with the symbols that supposibly were found at 90ft and supposibly deciphered to say 40ft below lies the treasure or whatever ...and the cocont fibers were placed intentionally to keep attention on digging further to hit flood tunnel wich in turned flooded everything and then almost certainly made the seekers believe that something had to be there ......and so then all the attention is focused on the money pit and dans 10x......so essentially the origional money pit was an elaborite false trap to throw off anyone looking to where it is so obvious that the treasure is so that it wouldnt be located.....so in turn it is a well thought out booby trap in a way

treasure1822....i think you really need to try n tell marty lagina this ....i think this is something they need to try n look at.....it makes total sense

im sure treasure1822 will back me up on this ....heres another good point .....the very people(monks or whatever) that the templars and prob sinclair hired to build various stone castles and i think roslyn chapel were what ....not only master stone masons but they were masters at building what .....TUNNELS.....so if they could do all that why couldnt they not only have been involved building the real hidden vault under the (g)stone but also the fake elaborite booby trap the money pit......how genius !

also they were master stone carvers ....they most certainly could have been responsible for all the carved stones with the symbols and clues .....didnt some have the very hooked x in them that is so connected to the knights templars

treasure1822.....im with ya man...so then the stone with the symbols that supposibly were found at 90ft and supposibly deciphered to say 40ft below lies the treasure or whatever ...and the cocont fibers were placed intentionally to keep attention on digging further to hit flood tunnel wich in turned flooded everything and then almost certainly made the seekers believe that something had to be there ......and so then all the attention is focused on the money pit and dans 10x......so essentially the origional money pit was an elaborite false trap to throw off anyone looking to where it is so obvious that the treasure is so that it wouldnt be located.....so in turn it is a well thought out booby trap in a way

True! Thought the coconut fibers are use for the purpose of filtering the inlets to the flood tunnel. It takes a long time for coconut fibers to decay.

treasure1822....i think you really need to try n tell marty lagina this ....i think this is something they need to try n look at.....it makes total sense

Oh, I had contacted Marty and he is a hard person to talk to. At first I could only get through to Garnette Blankenship. Pretty much emails that are about posible location or solution is placed on the "Crazy Fan Pile". That is a most degrading place, especially when you know more then the people your trying to enlighten. Anyway's I am trying to get Marty to give me just a few minutes of his time. He said he would try after the first of the year, but nothing is certain when it comes to that group.

im sure treasure1822 will back me up on this ....heres another good point .....the very people(monks or whatever) that the templars and prob sinclair hired to build various stone castles and i think roslyn chapel were what ....not only master stone masons but they were masters at building what .....TUNNELS.....so if they could do all that why couldnt they not only have been involved building the real hidden vault under the (g)stone but also the fake elaborite booby trap the money pit......how genius !

You are on track except the Templars did not hire them. They were of the same brotherhood. The templars like the Masons, come from many different trades. Not all of them were true knight.

also they were master stone carvers ....they most certainly could have been responsible for all the carved stones with the symbols and clues .....didnt some have the very hooked x in them that is so connected to the knights templars

The "Hooked X" has been found on the east coast of the US and in northern Minn. There is a legend of a lost Templar colony that was in north america before Columbus.

Oh, here we go. And you started off so well.

Might as well get the new "Hooked X" Scott Walter theory in to Oak Island. All we're missing now is Giorgio Tsohkalos and the alien contingent for the full crackpot spectrum.

If they hadn't of dug the "Money Pit" to start with the kids would have never found it and started digging there so there would have been no reason to have built it as a decoy. The only reason those other stones have been found is because of all the attention the Island has gotten from the "Money Pit" so many people on the Island and then researching stuff, take the "Money Pit" it out of the equation and no one is even on the island looking for anything. Most everything I have read says that water came in the money pit the same night as they found the stone and poked a rod down between the timbers at that level and hit "something" which they hoped was the treasure. Next day hole filled with water, so they hit water at 90' roughly in the Money Pit.. Granted there are different versions to that story and to the size of the engraved stone found even, most depict is as a flat thin stone, but others say it was 10'' thick and very heavy.... So the stone didn't need to entice them to dig deeper in order to hit the flood tunnels. Also if you had already dug that far you were going to keep going anyway no reason to stop, you hit more wood timbers at 90' so you going to go deeper as you have been..

Last edited:
Oh, here we go. And you started off so well.

Might as well get the new "Hooked X" Scott Walter theory in to Oak Island. All we're missing now is Giorgio Tsohkalos and the alien contingent for the full crackpot spectrum.
Oh, here we go what? Is there not carvings that contain "Hooked X's" on the New England coast and Northern Minn. I am not making a judgement call on who created them but it sounds like you have.
As for "Alien Contingent", l am not really for sure why it was brought up. If it is to enforce a personal belief I hope that you can disprove their theory...

If they hadn't of dug the "Money Pit" to start with the kids would have never found it and started digging there so there would have been no reason to have built it as a decoy. The only reason those other stones have been found is because of all the attention the Island has gotten from the "Money Pit" so many people on the Island and then researching stuff, take the "Money Pit" it out of the equation and no one is even on the island looking for anything. Most everything I have read says that water came in the money pit the same night as they found the stone and poked a rod down between the timbers at that level and hit "something" which they hoped was the treasure. Next day hole filled with water, so they hit water at 90' roughly in the Money Pit.. Granted there are different versions to that story and to the size of the engraved stone found even, most depict is as a flat thin stone, but others say it was 10'' thick and very heavy.... So the stone didn't need to entice them to dig deeper in order to hit the flood tunnels. Also if you had already dug that far you were going to keep going anyway no reason to stop, you hit more wood timbers at 90' so you going to go deeper as you have been..

Okay, so you have either forgotten the fact that the Knight Templar were persicuted in france by King Phillip IV because he wanted "WEALTH" and that is the primary reason. You do understand that the knights capture were "tortured" and the "Grandmaster" "Demoley" and another were burned alive.
All because the king of France wanted their wealth. He enlisted the backing of "Pope Clemont" to declair the Templars, herritecs.
All for the "Wealth".....
So you saying that no one was looking for that treasure....what if they were not so sure as you that the tortured did not yeild information.
I don't believe the Templars would take things for granted.
Every thing that was constructed on Oak Island is based on theory. I doubt they had a working model. Because the pit flooded before they hit 111 feet only means that there was room for error in design. How many pounds of force were applied by the waterpressure in the flood tunnels. I go back to the first quest I ever had after I had read about Oak Island, "Why Was It So Easy To Find The Money Pit?" They were not careless, they were methodical....

7 must die :rolleyes: They can't find the treasure as nobody has died

Last edited:
treasure1822 has a lot of good points...charlie p ny what the hell do you know about archeology anthropology and religious studies....bet your one of those weekend metal detectorists ...wolter and toukalos have had some good points in their specfific research ....suppose you know about indian artifacts too eh...lol.

i got news for you all ....what we know about history is but only half the story ....so much more to learn and discover ....its all changing....look at the paleo indian theory.....its wrong....i dont care what any papered archeologist tells you ...there is proof they were not the oldest in north america and by no means the first in the continent

my specialty is not oak island ....it is seneca iroquois research

and us collectors have aided a many papered archeologists with their research and evidence ....i mean who do you think talk and exchange ideas and fuel these subjects.....funny how a lot of them end up coming to talk to us.....because we r actually the ones doing the groundwork and fieldwork

7 must die :rolleyes: They can't find the treasure as nobody has died
Someone will die before the find the treasure but the cause of death will be of "Old Age". People can accept the fact that there was people smart enough to create the "money pit" because the pit exsist. But in the same train of thought say that the creators of the pit were not smart enough to outwit the seeker. That in itself is the reason it hasn't been found.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back