THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

alan-tudyk-garr.gif

Morning all :coffee2::hello: Yes it's late, but the 2nd day of the weekend for me (got me some needed rest :sleepy2:). Wow it sounds like everyone had a great weekend and we're already excited to start the next one :laughing7:
It's so cool to see the gold popping up recently. T-Net--- This is definitely the greatest and ONLY site one could ever need. You can read the most amazing treasure stories, fictional or personal. One can find meteorologist or learn where to run from weather and sometimes even solve all our lifes problems all from one page :notworthy::3some:..... I'm only here for the LAUGHS :laughing7::occasion14:
Carry ON :skullflag:

this is good info RC. My questions were not meant to be related to one another but I guess they do go hand in hand. I'm with you on not covering ears completely for that same reason. When I'm deep in a wooded area, I need some of my ears to hear that Big wild animal stalking me or even worse, that toothless, shoeless, bib overall wearing, double barrel wielding mountain man looking for me. :snorting::happy3::snorting:
It's the 2 legged creatures one has to be cautious of when detecting in the urban zoos.

Never had an issue with any 4 legged critter ever.

Well I had a big buck doing the head tilt one time.

So I took my headphones off and chatted him up.
There wasn't a tree big enough if he thought that I was cutting his grass.

I told he had a lovely herd of Doe's.
Compliments always smooth the waters.

Morning all :coffee2::hello: Yes it's late, but the 2nd day of the weekend for me (got me some needed rest :sleepy2:). Wow it sounds like everyone had a great weekend and we're already excited to start the next one :laughing7:
It's so cool to see the gold popping up recently. T-Net--- This is definitely the greatest and ONLY site one could ever need. You can read the most amazing treasure stories, fictional or personal. One can find meteorologist or learn where to run from weather and sometimes even solve all our lifes problems all from one page :notworthy::3some:..... I'm only here for the LAUGHS :laughing7::occasion14:
Carry ON :skullflag:
Its the members of this thread that make this thread a thread... and not a thread.... as opposed to a threadless thread or an empty un-full thread which then makes the thread a real thread which in turn makes the site of threads have a thread like this thread become....

THE EYE OF THE NEEDLE THREAD ! ! !

:P

Good morning everyone. I was going to ask about headphones. Mine that came with the nox I broke the charge port again. First pair was covered under warranty. I will look into those suggested. Thanks

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back