THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning blossom.

Now that I have :coffee2: :coffee2: under the belt, I now fully realize what you just wrote.

It's a farewell to Friday.

All week like, off you go into another realm, forgetting the bilge scrubbing pirates.
Oh how can this be?

Just wait till I finish :coffee2: :coffee2: :coffee2: 🤣
Ha!! as if i could leave u lot alone all week!! 😆 xx no sir!! I shall be here dreaming of lost treasure …. nd trying to understand boys talk of motors, engineering , guitars, leaf blowers and other assorted stuff!! 😂 xx

Ha!! as if i could leave u lot alone all week!! 😆 xx no sir!! I shall be here dreaming of lost treasure …. nd trying to understand boys talk of motors, engineering , guitars, leaf blowers and other assorted stuff!! 😂 xx
What have you got against leaf blowers anyways.

You should get a small one-WAIT!

Say what 🌶

Blossom owns a hairdryer already.

Oh, I thought that was for helping himself to blow out his 🎂 🕯 🤣

What have you got against leaf blowers anyways.

You should get a small one-WAIT!

Say what 🌶

Blossom owns a hairdryer already.

Oh, I thought that was for helping himself to blow out his 🎂 🕯 🤣
I have no leafs to blow.. alas!! 🙁… but fairly sure if i did… i would look forward to sharing my trials and tribulations with u all, like a proper Pirate 😆 xx

I have no leafs to blow.. alas!! 🙁… but fairly sure if i did… i would look forward to sharing my trials and tribulations with u all, like a proper Pirate 😆 xx
Ok, no trees.

There has to be something you can relate to on the male conversation list.
Here I found this this past week.
I think it's girl related.

Resized_temp_share_223425681536485(1).jpeg

Ok, no trees.

There has to be something you can relate to on the male conversation list.
Here I found this this past week.
I think it's girl related.

View attachment 2176107
Ahh That is very pretty, thank you!! xx 💕

….. Next week.. Peps will lead us thru our first an online dress making class…!! 😉😂😂 xx

Two questions-
--- what type, if any, wireless ear pieces or headphones do you like to use while detecting ?. (I sometimes use JVC ear buds)
--- what is the deepest target you followed up on, recovered and describe the moment?
Thanks guys
Rapoo. With a volume control added to rig.

Depth is about coil, not head Phones. Not hearing depth whispers can be headphones. Or ambient distraction /interreference.
But around 10-11 inches with multiple signals including a couple above the silver seated dime.
Piece or wire and thin nail/brad above it.

Two or three silvers over time I had a slightest "peep" of . Another had two nails above or near it that were in the plug before it.

A Indian head cent was as deep as I'll likely reach at that 10-11. Very slight tone on it. But repeatable.

Gotta be careful covering ears . Easy to lose track of what's going on around you. Especially where you're not looking and behind you.
I shouted a slight obscenity at an old gal that approached from behind and to the side of me one day and surprised me. No idea she was around prior.( Yes I apologized.)

Hi-lo propane tank clamp ,horseshoes, metal plate on septic ect, I've dug real deep.
Copper line that used to feed a long gone drinking fountain in a park.
Stainless counter for a burned then bulldozed washroom in another park.
The slight curve visible in my very deep "plug"/exploratory hole (not quite shoulder deep l.o.l..) had me thinking big stainless wrench or something. It was only the edge of a sink bowl hole cut out! And only a peek at the size of things.
Good thing I don't have a whiz bang type detector!

Last edited:
Had an amazing day out searching the dump of an old ghost town yesterday with my friend Miguel (Conito@55).
If you haven't seen his amazing find, jump on over to "Today's Finds" and see.
As for me, I got home late last night and have to run out the door on a three day excursion. I'll post on Thursday.

Two questions-
--- what type, if any, wireless ear pieces or headphones do you like to use while detecting ?. (I sometimes use JVC ear buds)
--- what is the deepest target you followed up on, recovered and describe the moment?
Thanks guys
Wireless earbuds for Bluetooth? I use Tozo G1 buds with the Legend. They're very comfortable and very low latency with incredible tone. And they can be had new for under $30.

Rapoo. With a volume control added to rig.

Depth is about coil, not head Phones. Not hearing depth whispers can be headphones. Or ambient distraction /interreference.
But around 10-11 inches with multiple signals including a couple above the silver seated dime.
Piece or wire and thin nail/brad above it.

Two or three silvers over time I had a slightest "peep" of . Another had two nails above or near it that were in the plug before it.

A Indian head cent was as deep as I'll likely reach at that 10-11. Very slight tone on it. But repeatable.

Gotta be careful covering ears . Easy to lose track of what's going on around you. Especially where you're not looking and behind you.
I shouted a slight obscenity at an old gal that approached from behind and to the side of me one day and surprised me. No idea she was around prior.( Yes I apologized.)

Hi-lo propane tank clamp ,horseshoes, metal plate on septic ect, I've dug real deep.
Copper line that used to feed a long gone drinking fountain in a park.
Stainless counter for a burned then bulldozed washroom in another park.
The slight curve visible in my very deep "plug"/exploratory hole (not quite shoulder deep l.o.l..) had me thinking big stainless wrench or something. It was only the edge of a sink bowl hole cut out! And only a peek at the size of things.
Good thing I don't have a whiz bang type detector!
this is good info RC. My questions were not meant to be related to one another but I guess they do go hand in hand. I'm with you on not covering ears completely for that same reason. When I'm deep in a wooded area, I need some of my ears to hear that Big wild animal stalking me or even worse, that toothless, shoeless, bib overall wearing, double barrel wielding mountain man looking for me. :snorting::happy3::snorting:

Thanks MX, I'll be looking into them today :icon_thumleft:
If you end up getting them, just make sure to put them in gaming mode when you put them in by tapping the right side 3 times.
Good luck!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back