THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning y'all :coffee2:

My wife and I are taking a Jeep roadie this weekend, gonna head down to the Red River Gorge and Daniel Boone Nat Forrest so she can see the changing leaves. See ya when we get back :occasion14:

Enjoy y'all's weekend!!!

Good morning everyone. :coffee2: :sunny: Picking up my truck today. Next Friday is my last day, then I retire. They want me to stay to at least finish this project. I said no. I've had enough. We have a few orchids blooming after Milton. The high wind has most of my plants stressed and dropping leaves.
20241024_181827.jpg

Good morning y'all :coffee2:

My wife and I are taking a Jeep roadie this weekend, gonna head down to the Red River Gorge and Daniel Boone Nat Forrest so she can see the changing leaves. See ya when we get back :occasion14:

Enjoy y'all's weekend!!!
Most of the Maples have dropped here.
20241023_113616.jpg

Good morning everyone. :coffee2: :sunny: Picking up my truck today. Next Friday is my last day, then I retire. They want me to stay to at least finish this project. I said no. I've had enough. We have a few orchids blooming after Milton. The high wind has most of my plants stressed and dropping leaves.View attachment 2175702
What type of truck did you purchase?

Screenshot_20241026_082905_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20241026_082927_Samsung Internet.jpg
absolutely fascinating story.....a possible new project for me. Possible deal in the works. Things are looking up for old black Bart, and all of a sudden I'm on a big team !! At the very least I'll be riding out on a major new expedition !! Wheels are grinding, and things are heating up !! Might have an "at bat chance" soon, and i plan on hitting a home run grandslam !! Working hard on the treasure end of things !!

Good morning
I still make my own coffee and prefer Folgers what kind do you like?
I like folgers, always know what to expect from folgers....never been disappointed with that brand, and I like the containers for storing stuff when the coffee is gone !!

We like this in the islands...it's a special process, and a social experiment. Cafe cubano, is an experience in island culture !! Many famous small cuban cafes here in south Florida and throughout the Caribbean islands...it is very strong, and not for everyone !!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back