THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Thank you … but.. 1 mr woo roosts on top of a book case so no chance of catching him (i cant reach) 2 himself does not live here…. !!! 😅 thank goodness… i do love him, but love my sanity more 😂😂😂 xx

We wrapped him in a towel, i held him while himself did the snipping.. they both were very calm so all good!! No chin rubbing required!! 😂😂 xx
Well I know you are independent, but Himself just needs to set the ⏰️ get his tired body out of 🛌 .
Drive over in the early.
Like really now you shouldn't even have to ask for the help.
He should of been offering it on bended knee.
Just being part of the nail clipping procedure he should be honored.
That's my thoughts on the matter.😁

Ahh Look at his cute face… he has started to moult! 😅 xx

IMG_6272.jpeg

Well I know you are independent, but Himself just needs to set the ⏰️ get his tired body out of 🛌 .
Drive over in the early.
Like really now you shouldn't even have to ask for the help.
He should of been offering it on bended knee.
Just being part of the nail clipping procedure he should be honored.
That's my thoughts on the matter.😁
Exactly Peps.. exactly !!!

Ahh if only i could get u both in the same room… my life would be sooo much easier…. 🤔… hmm can u adopt him perhaps? 🤔 ….!!! xx

It has been o mph all night....just some distant lightning 🌩.....but we are just feeling the first feeder band of the storm....42-47 mph just to the north of keywest heading toward us.....it's turning now and should just skirt by.

Rumor has it that a rare swell is hitting keywest to big coppit key. Large surf is rolling in from milton

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back