THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

A small group here is raising 10k with a relief organization for needed supplies by the end of this week to take west of our state. I hope all efforts are completed, even though this is a small amount, they will be needing so much more in the upcoming months. Keep them all in your thoughts and prayers

Last edited:
No way to speak to my father....everything has been wiped clean in Burnsville NC. A neighbor says there fine, but no power, no phone, and cut off from main road !!
Foot to two foot of rain throughout the mountains.
Asheville area too was sludged bad from uphill.. Floating homes ect..
One water recedes doesn't mean a road will be passable.

Such times the ability to "make do" matters.
I'll wager your Dad has the resourcefulness to.

Good morning everyone
Mornin Evan!

1727725290621.png

Yes total destruction in so many areas. Its worse than even televised. Many crews are working feverishly to recover and repair. Unfortunately they are also struggling to get food and ways to cook as well as no power or clean water sources. Pray for everyone 🙏
Never stopped.

A friend taught me to use a staff. Recently I got a shillelagh, same principle... and there is a martial arts style based on the shillelagh. I'm trying to become an Irish citizen so I need to fit in! :hello2:I helped my cousin a lot when younger with bail enforcement... they call them "bounty hunters" in the movies. :dontknow:That was a learning experience. Hey I'm typin' bold!!!:headbang:
images (1).jpeg

Breakfast or brunch for Chilli!!

Aest for Vic GMT+10 but we have daylight savings starting this coming weekend which I hate, so from our Saturday, your Friday, GMT+11.
Right now 2.19 pm where you are, 7.19am here.

Aest for Vic GMT+10 but we have daylight savings starting this coming weekend which I hate, so from our Saturday, your Friday, GMT+11.
Right now 2.19 pm where you are, 7.19am here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• ARC

Latest Discussions

Back