THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Wonder where the hurricane sent gorden. I found a similar thing....it was a family who sent a message in a bottle. It had pictures and trinkets, and you were supposed to add something and throw it back to sea.....I took it fishing and let it go 20 miles off in the gulf stream !! I put a note with the find details, and added a plastic fishing worm !!
Hard tellin.

You've seen the tangled and untangled from mangroves alone...
floats that somehow prove how tough glass can be , while finding broken glass on the ocean floor that wasn't tough enough. Or just sink sank sunk.

A big world fraught with hazard for a bobbing bottle! Yet onward some go.

1727550514847.png

What a week... i am off... thanks for all the kind words...
c u n a.m
Glad to hear you are okay, a lot of homeowners on the beaches there didn't do too good .

Hey everyone. I'm on a cruise ship headed to Nova Scotia. We left from Quebec City, eventually landing in Boston after many scenic stops. It's as cold as a well diggers ass in Alaska here! Nice change from Florida's heat.
Here I am sweating something bad.
Beautiful fall weather right now.
Enjoy your trip, maybe you'll see a 🐋 🐳

They for your karate lessons?
You must be very optimistic, thats a lot of hand chopping?
They sell on eBay for quite a chunk of change, I have no use for them. Knife handle blanks? Carvings? :dontknow:
Karate? ehhh! A friend of mine is a black belt in egg foo young or something... :santasmile: respect, but we got in a fight and I kicked his ass!!:headbang:

They sell on eBay for quite a chunk of change, I have no use for them. Knife handle blanks? Carvings? :dontknow:
Karate? ehhh! A friend of mine is a black belt in egg foo young or something... :santasmile: respect, but we got in a fight and I kicked his ass!!:headbang:
That's funny. Years ago New Yrs eve I sawa couple of guys hassling a guy on his own. He had enough and motioned for them to have a go. They started doing martial arts moves all impressive. The guy, one huge hit ko'd one of them the other ran away 😂
Before mobile phones days. Would loved to have got it on camera.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back