THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Will this storm affect your treasure hunting? Meaning, will it bring anything up? Or bury things deeper? What happens on the ocean bottom? How deep of water will storm churn up on the bottom?
It will be good for sure....any type of erosion will be good for me....there has not been any good storm Erosion for a long time so this will help. It will take me all winter to check all the spots !! Was thinking I should check today !!

We have bald face hornets and I make damn sure I stay away from their nests!
When I was in the Bahamas, sads669 is 10 feet in front of me in the jungle, and says look out boys theres a hornet nest ..... he got stung a bunch of times and barley even flinched !! Dude is a monster ..... nothing bothers him !!

Screenshot_20240928_071719_Instagram.jpg

This is .y buddy in keywest this morning checking the erosion.....key west was once called Cayo hueso .... that means "bone key" it was a giant native American graveyard !! Bones wash out every big storm !!

View attachment 2171331
This is .y buddy in keywest this morning checking the erosion.....key west was once called Cayo hueso .... that means "bone key" it was a giant native American graveyard !! Bones wash out every big storm !!
That is an awesome picture, the baby in tote teaching him the way. He looks genuinely interested in that find.

Wow...it's a beautiful post storm day today !! Sunny and calm.

Morning all

Great song Thanks for posting :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back