THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Is it new in the box? Trades. Iv always come off second best in trades.
Say I wanted $200 bucks. Get offered a trade for something I never thought of wanting or entered my mind previously. Its worth more so there's the tempt.
To me now. Unless its something I wanted before the offer im out.
Because I ended up with something useless.
But thats me.
Traded a pair of 3 way auto speakers (brand forgotten, Pioneer maybe) I was using for a pair of Sparkomatic coaxials and a like new iron woodstove I heated with a season till an upgrade was encountered .
Don't recall selling the stove or trading it but sure I made out as it was a good proven stove...

Last edited:
Good afternoon trusty crew xx hope u have all had a good tuesday, staying out of trouble and behaving yourselves!! 😆🤗

Big night here tonight… part 2 of catching mr woo….!! I say part 2 as last week in part 1, himself had 1 job, to pull the string to close the cage door… but he completely fluffed it up!!😂

I was muttering Pull, Pull, god darn it Pull… and he just sat there clutching the string motionless .. 🤨 im not really sure why or what happened… but feel confident tonight he will remember the drill and mr woo will be captured and his toenails can then be trimmed!! 😅 xx

Did some garden harvesting pre-rain.
The Mrs walked over with the Max.

We were working away, and wondered "where is the Max?"

Got love it, there he was harvesting the kale. 🤣

20240924_144135.jpg

Hey guys... just stopping in to give an update for those who care... :P
Been super busy getting ready.
Hope all is well with each of you.

So.... anyway.... might be off for a bit and may be bugging out... so if i am off grid for a bit thats why.
Will post when i can....
Wish us all luck...
for......
Something wicked this way comes.

154152_5day_cone_no_line_and_wind.png

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back