THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning!
IMG_6684.jpeg

Columbia to Norman's cay Bahamas was the traditional flight path of narco king pin Carlos leader .... head winds meant you were coming in heavy on fumes....many planes ended up on my home island !!
Google earth, and several other platforms are like an extension of your mind !! Able to look around the world and glimpse the terrain and monitor changes to it. I've been with Google earth since day one....I found things in the keys and islands very early on. I used to take a picture of the computer to have a refrence.....now we do a screen shot. I cannot stress what an important tool it has been in treasure hunting.

Screenshot_20240902_183458_Google Earth.jpg
finally a road was cut close to these ruins in the Bahamas....we decided to explore this, and it was e erything I thought it would be...a sensational site with artifacts, still a mystery as to some of the structures and construction, and full of surprises. See the white reflection that the red arrow points at ? Well guess what that was ?
VideoCapture_20240907-194549.jpg
a concrete and marble tomb !! And it was visible in the bush from space....check it all...you just never know what these satellites 🛰 can see until you go and check !!

Damn that is an old cave drawing mug....
Makes you just wonder what Neanderthal drank from it :)
And just think.... some dude will be X-ray detecting in the future and find that mug which will then end up in a museum with the following caption on a plaque that reads...

"Example of the coffee culture drinking utensil with complete artwork of the primitive gods they worshipped,
The coffee culture only resided in a very elite small group and rarely drank from these and were only used in ceremonial times,
technology of drinking liquids from utensils was still at its primitive state but because of the elongated curved piece called a "handle" was far advanced due to the beginning use of a single hand by humans."

:P

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back