THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Well here I sit once again looking at a beautiful fall day.
The to-do list has become a distant memory it seems.

The Mrs refused help from friends again. Though she was trying to get ahold of a fellow that does side jobs.

He never returns her messages and only replies by text.

Seems that he works for his uncle's construction company.
I ask what the name of the company is?

"Wilson"

Oh dear that company is one of the biggest fraudulent companies around.
Charged, convicted, scammers.

Nope, sorry, not having them on my property-period, end of conversation.
I hate being in a position of being not able to do my own chores.

Well here I sit once again looking at a beautiful fall day.
The to-do list has become a distant memory it seems.

The Mrs refused help from friends again. Though she was trying to get ahold of a fellow that does side jobs.

He never returns her messages and only replies by text.

Seems that he works for his uncle's construction company.
I ask what the name of the company is?

"Wilson"

Oh dear that company is one of the biggest fraudulent companies around.
Charged, convicted, scammers.

Nope, sorry, not having them on my property-period, end of conversation.
I hate being in a position of being not able to do my own chores.
Survival first.
Lay in your winter stores and prep for snow removal. Boat(s) winterized.
The rest is lower priority.

I have brief help arriving late Monday to hang a chain hoist.

Hey , enjoy that watching the scene. Celebrate having had so many lives a cat would be jealous. Life isn't all work as much as pepper preparation sometimes. (O.k. . bad pun.)

Dry spell going on here.
E.H.D creeping closer and dead deer piling up from it.
Maple leaves starting to fall without considering color change first.
winter is coming.

Survival first.
Lay in your winter stores and prep for snow removal. Boat(s) winterized.
The rest is lower priority.

I have brief help arriving late Monday to hang a chain hoist.

Hey , enjoy that watching the scene. Celebrate having had so many lives a cat would be jealous. Life isn't all work as much as pepper preparation sometimes. (O.k. . bad pun.)

Dry spell going on here.
E.H.D creeping closer and dead deer piling up from it.
Maple leaves starting to fall without considering color change first.
winter is coming.
I have been trying to reach out to bird processor for the 6 turkeys.
No call back.
55 miles away or a good 75 minutes one way.
8:15 am appointment.
So have to catch/cage/load.
So at latest a 7am departure time.
Have no trailer at the moment (loaded)
Could just load 3 large dog crates in back of truck.
Maybe a few ruffled feathers.

A friend has offered to load and transport for us.

He lives a hour away in the other direction.

I would prefer to delay the date till I can do it myself.

The processor is in my gold coin territory.

Which then drop turkeys. Be digging targets by 9am-4pm.
Dam it!! 🤬🤣

Self serving? Heck ya!

I going to help someone find a property marker with my detector
IF they're the same where you are as around here, they typically describe it as an "Iron pin", which could mean anything from a piece of rebar to a truck axle. (And yes, I have seen both being used as the official property marker.)

IF they're the same where you are as around here, they typically describe it as an "Iron pin", which could mean anything from a piece of rebar to a truck axle. (And yes, I have seen both being used as the official property marker.)
Just on my own property I have cement with a X
A rock with a X
1/2"-1 1/4" square rods.
A large 1" pipe
And a part of an axle looking one.

So far, there certainly can be more hidden.

Great pictures :) Thanks for posting. What was you reason for being out there ?
We try to go every year to Kelly Creek Idaho to fish for Cutthroat trout. It is a 65 mile gravel road out of Superior, Mt. to get there. Outstanding wilderness in the Lolo National Forest. The last day we usually stay in Coeur D'Alene at a nice hotel, get a steak dinner & then I fly home from Spokane. My brother is 83 so we don't have too many trips left he can manage.

And...keep an eye out above ground also. Sometimes, they place a marked stone near the actual marker.

@robertk
Play this one for your pet.
I might of posted it up before.
Amazing vocals.

View attachment 2168832
That's pretty amazing alright. I think they may have enhanced it a bit (I don't know how the bird could make that deep "echo" kind of sound), but I don't doubt it could make those sounds. Their vocal range is really amazing.

They have a "vocabulary" too. PeeWee has certain sounds that she makes only when it's time to come out of the cage in the morning, other sounds just for food, other sounds just for jumping on the bed. (She loves jumping on the bed. But only when the quilt is on it. The sheet without the quilt just won't do.)

Good evening Pirates xx hope you have all had a nice Saturday xx

We had a frost the night before last, so today was perfect bright sun low temps! The next field over to the one I was in isn’t ours, the farmer was out doing stuff in his tractor… wasn’t sure if dashing over waving my spade was the right approach to ask if I could detect in his fields 🤔…. Not sure on the correct etiquette….! But I had a fab day so left him in peace.. this time! 😂 xx

Thread 'Saturday’s Treasures xx'
https://www.treasurenet.com/threads/saturdays-treasures-xx.702026/

I was in contact with an old friend of my dads and I asked him about the Gatling gun they had built. I have decided I do not want the "wild west" type yet and will build this!!!

Looks like those recalled from the early eighties . IF I recall correctly.

The notching is good near the hilt.
No attendant two tools.
Great shape though! Congrats all around.
stone-cold what.gif

They recalled the Kukri or the coin? :dontknow: :icon_scratch:

So its time to turn my attention to the up coming 3rd Annual Belvoir Basset Paw~ty…!!! Have been creating some “ads” entitled behind the screens with the Bassets…. Im struggling to come up with something funny for this one …

Luna and lottie are having a girly chat about boys/outfits etc… but what are they saying?? 🤔 … will add some of the others to give u a feel…!!

07C275C4-64BC-44FC-A8E0-CC855E66BEC2.png
D31E61EB-614E-4F85-8EE9-F425CC0616D6.jpeg
F64BCC75-AD0F-4CA3-974B-6D0AFDFFB560.jpeg
314B83A6-D142-4BFF-A2C0-31A93B3188CB.jpeg
1785ACCB-A9E8-45FF-8B5A-FAA39794BC07.jpeg
B573E7BB-6489-4517-88AD-4BC8072EF7DC.jpeg

Found them, your correct @robertk they were “Iron pins” .The owner already found one and I was able to check the signal, clear mid tone 18vdi on my equinox 800.

Fastest $100 I ever made.😀

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back