THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning.
Got home late from the dez, no light left to take pics of finds. Will post a few when it gets light enough out.
Here's an in situ shot though.
Liking it alot. Congratulations

We use to call that type Christmas trees.(family term)

Yours looks almost translucent.

Here's a couple I found 50 yrs ago in BC

20231223_211230.jpg

Good morning everyone.

I got another round of peppers off the pepper plant in the Aerogarden today. That plant was planted 412 days ago, and it's still going and producing peppers. And the older it gets, the hotter the peppers get. It still has more peppers and more blooms on it. Amazing little plant.

IMG_6364.jpeg

Good morning everyone.

I got another round of peppers off the pepper plant in the Aerogarden today. That plant was planted 412 days ago, and it's still going and producing peppers. And the older it gets, the hotter the peppers get. It still has more peppers and more blooms on it. Amazing little plant.

View attachment 2168619
Gee I must be related somehow 🤔 😅

Liking it alot. Congratulations

We use to call that type Christmas trees.(family term)

Yours looks almost translucent.

Here's a couple I found 50 yrs ago in BC

View attachment 2168613
Thanks Pepper!
In the Great Basin they call these Eastgate.

Good morning.
Got home late from the dez, no light left to take pics of finds. Will post a few when it gets light enough out.
Here's an in situ shot though.
I swear, in all the years in this hobby, that has only happened to me *ONCE*! !!!
Considering all the terrain I've walked, just *once*!?!?!?🤷‍♂️

And that one was a bird point found by the base of a tree at a modern day school!! Must've been a lost "show&tell" item!

Good morning everyone.

View attachment 2168619
Funny.....they don't look like the 🌶

Now if this Low Pressure doesn't ruin my plans tonight, the Mrs and I are off to see these guys once again.
Just like our college days, gotta love some Hootie :hello2: :headbang:

My mum used to like some of their songs.
It was one of those bands she just could never recall their name correctly.
She just ended up calling them Hootie & the Tootfish 😂

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back