THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Top of the morning to everyone. :coffee2: They should have the paver job finished today. Then it's cleaning the cement dust that is everywhere from the saw cuts. Nasty stuff. They really should use wet cut saws. It's actually an OSHA requirement but enforcement doesn't make it to residential jobs. These guys don't
20240904_090747.jpg
don't wear glasses or any masks/ respirator as they cut. None speak a lick of English. They work hard and are very good at laying pavers.

a few miles... lol

"A few"
doesnt sound so .... um....... reassuring... .... um..... i guess its better than "a couple"
?

:P
Lost in translation. ๐Ÿ˜†
Here if someone says "heard you were crook mate!" we'd answer "yeah was, but iv got a few miles left in me yet!"
That's like plenty to go in our talk.

Axe to cut wood yes. But throwing axe or knife no.
Its utterly ridiculous. Even slingshots.
Though I did get a good ahemmm.... "Bait slinger slingshot" a few years ago that made it through because of the name of it.
But mate, seriously, how's this. Our Vic laws say "No Slingshots".
But huh!? We can buy the rubbers for them. :laughing7:
So I do own a bait launcher with rubbers :laughing7:
If I wasn't married, im happily so, and was younger, I would come to the USA just for the cool things you guys can own and use ๐Ÿ˜

You'll just pop over for a bit then?.

Top of the morning to everyone. :coffee2: They should have the paver job finished today. Then it's cleaning the cement dust that is everywhere from the saw cuts. Nasty stuff. They really should use wet cut saws. It's actually an OSHA requirement but enforcement doesn't make it to residential jobs. These guys don't View attachment 2167111don't wear glasses or any masks/ respirator as they cut. None speak a lick of English. They work hard and are very good at laying pavers.
Gee what bloody slackers.
I'd would expect.

"with a cigarette hanging from the corner of the mouth"๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

Top of the morning to everyone. :coffee2: They should have the paver job finished today. Then it's cleaning the cement dust that is everywhere from the saw cuts. Nasty stuff. They really should use wet cut saws. It's actually an OSHA requirement but enforcement doesn't make it to residential jobs. These guys don't View attachment 2167111don't wear glasses or any masks/ respirator as they cut. None speak a lick of English. They work hard and are very good at laying pavers.
Great looking so far.
Fully get the dry vs wet saw cutting.
Dust in the wind or a slurry mess.

The young are invincible when it comes to personal protection.

Another day of :dontknow:
I've now got seniority in the ward.
3 heart patents and they all were itching to get out.

Dr said another day yet on the intravenous antibiotics.

Then an assessment on what imaging they'll do to figure things out.

So I guess my Friday night pizza will be a Saturday meal deal.

Another day of :dontknow:
I've now got seniority in the ward.
3 heart patents and they all were itching to get out.

Dr said another day yet on the intravenous antibiotics.

Then an assessment on what imaging they'll do to figure things out.

So I guess my Friday night pizza will be a Saturday meal deal.
Can't find the source? Damn! My dad had the same problem, infection and kidney failure happened fast....and they don't know where the infection started. Clinically he is better but the medical issues gave him delirium from hell! He is 95 they said..... So living on his own last week to today, going to a skilled nursing home, not sure about who/what/where or why. Stay strong!! Get better!! Shit hits the fan fast!!

Mornin all, back to work and trying to catch up around here. Missed a couple of birthdays and Peps is under the weather while Barts doing what Bart does and Blossoms out with the hounds!
Sorry the weather sucked so bad when you were here !!

Ahh for crying out loud. These look so cool I did a search to get one.
Nope, illegal here in Victoria along with just about anything else. ๐Ÿซค
Getting like London. Where the Bobbies shout;

STOP!! OR.....I SHALL YELL "STOP" AGAINE!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Axe to cut wood yes. But throwing axe or knife no.
Its utterly ridiculous. Even slingshots.
Though I did get a good ahemmm.... "Bait slinger slingshot" a few years ago that made it through because of the name of it.
But mate, seriously, how's this. Our Vic laws say "No Slingshots".
But huh!? We can buy the rubbers for them. :laughing7:
So I do own a bait launcher with rubbers :laughing7:
If I wasn't married, im happily so, and was younger, I would come to the USA just for the cool things you guys can own and use ๐Ÿ˜
Vikings didn't throw no dainty "throwing axe". Throw the wood axe, same skill, more effect....even if you miss!
:angel12:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back